Newbie...

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

danimalw

Newbie...

Post by danimalw »

I may have missed the introductions forum but I just wanted to pop in an introduce myself, I'll be lurking here for the next few months. Just picked up an Intune for my 2012 Camaro SS, and planning on installing the 93 tune as soon as we get some nicer weather on the East Coast!

My current mods are Cold Air Inductions CAI and Borla S-Type Catback, so until then I'll have the canned 93 tune. Next few months I'll be adding Kooks 1 7/8 Headers and hitting the Dyno to see some numbers. And then a Diablew Tune!!!

Anything i should know? Its my first experience with a handheld tuner, I've got the Intune to the current revision, and am excited to hit the streets with a new tune!
mikel

Re: Newbie...

Post by mikel »

only suggestion I have would be to let it auto update on a PC before tuning :)

enjoy!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Re: Newbie...

Post by 06MonteSS »

when you go to tune your car, you won't see a "93 octane tune"... it's called the "Diablo Tune"... ;)

so that's the one you'll want to select...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Kareem

Post by Kareem »

I just got my intune today, and spent all day trying to sort it out. i have a 2013 mustang gt auto. it keeps telling me vehicle not supported. i updated it and placed the updated tunes. but it still doesnt work. could u please tell me what can i do to make this work. Thank you
mikel

Re: Newbie

Post by mikel »

Kareem wrote:I just got my intune today, and spent all day trying to sort it out. i have a 2013 mustang gt auto. it keeps telling me vehicle not supported. i updated it and placed the updated tunes. but it still doesnt work. could u please tell me what can i do to make this work. Thank you
I think I am emailing with you....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com