unlock intune

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

flamehacker

unlock intune

Post by flamehacker »

HI,

I have an intune wich was married to my 08 mustang gt since 2 years ago, i went to study abroad and while out of the country my father sold the car, I returned last month and contacted the buyer to return to stock the car, but he took it to the dealership and I don't know if they updated the car software or reset it, but the tool wouldn't let me return it back to stock. So now i have a useless tool.

How can i unlock it?Thanks
06MonteSS

Re: unlock intune

Post by 06MonteSS »

you need to fill out the Reset/Unlock form and pay $160 to have it unlocked/reset... tech support will contact your once they receive the info..

You can find the form here: https://www.diablosport.com/support/unlocks.html
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
flamehacker

Post by flamehacker »

Great! Thanks a lot!
jamesacastro

Post by jamesacastro »

A quick note for those that were or may end up in my boat. Totaled my 2015 Silverado LTZ. Purchased a new 2015 GMC Sierra SLT and contacted Diablosport via email. I was told to have the insurance company send me the "Total Loss" documentation. Forwarded the paperwork to Diablo and they unlocked it for free.