Board index General Technical Support General Support 2015 Eco Boost Dead peddle Info Thread.

2015 Eco Boost Dead peddle Info Thread.

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS


Posts: 64
I am using the Trinity.


Posts: 744
hmmmm rules out tool issue but not checksum issue.... thank you


Posts: 34
I've posted this before but it might have been on the old thread and I don't know if it will help or not but when my pickup acts up the throttle still moves when you shut the engine off and have the key on when pressing the pedal but as soon as you start it the throttle plate quits moving with the pedal


Posts: 62
DiabloMatt wrote:
Roiceed wrote:
DiabloMatt wrote:
unfortunately we don't have and new tunes to try because we believe the problem lies in the checksums and not the calibration itself.



Is that your way of saying the issue is at ford and not in the tunes?



yes and no... like i posted in the beginning, what we do know is that ford seems to updating this cal id on a steady basis. without explaining how checksums work in great detail. the best way to describe them as they have to do with how the computer "checks over things" if you change anything tune wise, the check sums also have to be modified otherwise the computer freaks out. so we dont have an undated "tune" because the problem does not lie in the tune part itself. we believe the problem has to do with how the tune is written into the tool is the best way we can describe it. and the fact that ford is updating the hell out of this cal id and that we have pretty much confirmed that everyone who has updated to the newest cal id has driven farther before the fail seems to point out that ford is having a similar issue. As to the question about "shouldn't you be having issues with the stock tune". the checksums effect the entire power train. so there might be a checksum issue and it might be causing some very minor thing that you guys are not noticing that ford is trying to fix. but when we load our stuff in it REALLY gets pissed.


My issue is with the Trinity.




that being said... is ANYONE here in this thread having the issue with a TRINITY???? seems that possibly everyone is having the issue with the intune only? can you guys confirm this?


Posts: 744
juice055 wrote:
I've posted this before but it might have been on the old thread and I don't know if it will help or not but when my pickup acts up the throttle still moves when you shut the engine off and have the key on when pressing the pedal but as soon as you start it the throttle plate quits moving with the pedal




actually...that does help some. thank you.


Posts: 34
So is there any ideas or stuff left to try to get this to work or we pretty much sitting around waiting on ford? And a cal id that it will work with?


Posts: 744
juice055 wrote:
So is there any ideas or stuff left to try to get this to work or we pretty much sitting around waiting on ford? And a cal id that it will work with?




no.... we are trying to work around it as we speak... no waiting around on our end.


Posts: 34
Ok perfect. And if there is anything You need check while it is acting up I can do that for you because my acts up right away. Any PID readings or voltage checks or pretty much anything you are wondering I can handle. Just let me know what I can do to get his figured out


Posts: 744
juice055 wrote:
Ok perfect. And if there is anything You need check while it is acting up I can do that for you because my acts up right away. Any PID readings or voltage checks or pretty much anything you are wondering I can handle. Just let me know what I can do to get his figured out




thank you very very much....


this would all be easier except there are NONE in fl that are acting up. lol


Posts: 34
That's why I was hoping I could help with some of the leg work.


Posts: 62
So I've posted before, even though you guys are working on this issue, the fact of the matter is some of us have been waiting almost half a year on this, with $600+ in a tool that doesn't work at the moment. What can you guys do for us to keep us happy? For me it could be something as small as free shipping on our next order, or some free T-Shirts or decals. Because in that case it's something small on your end that will also help keep us happy and even help represent your business in a way.


Posts: 744
Roiceed wrote:
So I've posted before, even though you guys are working on this issue, the fact of the matter is some of us have been waiting almost half a year on this, with $600+ in a tool that doesn't work at the moment. What can you guys do for us to keep us happy? For me it could be something as small as free shipping on our next order, or some free T-Shirts or decals. Because in that case it's something small on your end that will also help keep us happy and even help represent your business in a way.



not up to me...i will however ask the powers that be :mrgreen:


Posts: 54
I feel very diassapointed , having a 600+ tuner that does not work with our trucks , 3 months ago when i lost throttle i was in the middle of the traffic, i could have an accident, also i had a customer walking home issue since i left the tuner at home , i have had Superchips, Sct , and diablo before and never ever i had to carry the tuner with me " just in case i had to return to stock" some times i feel disappointed , sometimes i feel really pissed off , at this time i could not believe that Diablo still have on it website the advertising that states "2015 Ford F150 Ecoboost Supported" i dont see it fair that Diablo still wants that people keep buying this @ this time useless bricks and besides that having a chance of get sued if someone hurts in the middle of the traficc :punisher: :normal: :crashing: :drivingbad: :drivingbad: :drivingbad:
Attachments
bullshit 3.jpg
bullshit 3.jpg (103.96 KiB) Viewed 3635 times
bullshit 2.jpg
bullshit 2.jpg (82.76 KiB) Viewed 3635 times
bullshit 1.jpg
bullshit 1.jpg (127.67 KiB) Viewed 3635 times


Posts: 3
Hello
New 2015 F150 2.7 Ecoboost 4x4 Stock Strategy "BNPMBB2"
Installed tuner app on Desktop PC, Plugged tuner into OBD port , Tuner recognized Engine and offered to Backup stock strategy [1 hr] or download from website went back to office downloaded from Diablo Website in less than 10 mins. Returned to truck , selected tune, selected mods to tune and flashed tune. Loaded canned 87 oct Tune on Wed Evening
Upon completion Test drove for 10 mins before going home . Parked, Locked truck for the evening. Next morning started truck [Fine] when I put truck in drive , NO Throttle.....

OK Diablo ????????


Posts: 744
Apostolic37 wrote:
Hello
New 2015 F150 2.7 Ecoboost 4x4 Stock Strategy "BNPMBB2"
Installed tuner app on Desktop PC, Plugged tuner into OBD port , Tuner recognized Engine and offered to Backup stock strategy [1 hr] or download from website went back to office downloaded from Diablo Website in less than 10 mins. Returned to truck , selected tune, selected mods to tune and flashed tune. Loaded canned 87 oct Tune on Wed Evening
Upon completion Test drove for 10 mins before going home . Parked, Locked truck for the evening. Next morning started truck [Fine] when I put truck in drive , NO Throttle.....

OK Diablo ????????



can you please post you info.xml as well as your original backup and last tune written. thank you :)

PreviousNext

Return to General Support