General Questions

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

Scott.s550

General Questions

Post by Scott.s550 »

Ok so I have a 2015 mustang GT, with Corsa Extreme with X pipe, also with kooks 1-3/4in long tube headers, and JLT performance cold air intake. So for the new Trinity 2 tuner for the mustangs they have the 50 state legal and the platinum tuner. With these mods, should I get the platinum tuner or does it not matter since I won’t be doing any custom tuning myself. I was confused on if it meant custom tuning as in I would be tuning it or would have the diablo team make a custom tune specified for my parts to get the maximum power out of all of the parts. If anyone could answer my question that would be greatly appreciated
mikel

Re: General Questions

Post by mikel »

the custom tuning part refers to being able to load custom tunes created by our CMR tuning dealers.
If you are not in California, I would always suggest the Platinum model.
The 50 state version does not have 93 octane tunes and does not have a few of the parameters available to the end user.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Scott.s550

Re: General Questions

Post by Scott.s550 »

mikel wrote:the custom tuning part refers to being able to load custom tunes created by our CMR tuning dealers.
If you are not in California, I would always suggest the Platinum model.
The 50 state version does not have 93 octane tunes and does not have a few of the parameters available to the end user.

Thanks
Ok, thank you