Avenger/200 Tuner -Would You Buy One?

Do you know of a future Product you would like us to make?

Moderator: mikel

Black Knight

Re: Avenger/200 Tuner -Would You Buy One?

Post by Black Knight »

I would buy one if they sold it. Maybe they can't figure it out? Something different about the programming they can't crack ya think? :?:
2015 Chrysler 200 S AWD
2013 Chrysler 200 Limited 3.6L V6
Toxic Avenger

Post by Toxic Avenger »

Yes, for the love of God please make one NOW!.

Any other word on this?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

hahaha.. no.. nothing for this...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Gooch19

Post by Gooch19 »

Yeah, I have been ready to drop some money on a tuner since I bought my 200 3 years ago. I have all but given up on any hope of a tuner.... I am seriously disappointed....
Toxic Avenger

Post by Toxic Avenger »

06MonteSS wrote:hahaha.. no.. nothing for this...
what do you mean?
tort86

Post by tort86 »

travisr6 wrote:I see a few other posts regarding the Avenger/200 3.6 Tuner wishes, but I'd like to start this new topic by asking anyone with a Dodge Avenger or Chrysler 200 with a 3.6 to simply answer one question:

Would you buy a tuner for your car if one became available?

Numbers are heard and if there is truly a market for this, the comments below should reflect that.

Thanks,
Travis

I have had my '13 Avenger Rallye since July and have been searching and searching for a tuner. the greatest hope is Diablo Sport as they have the tuner for all the other vehicles with the 3.6. I mean how hard can it be to adjust from the Charger/Challenger/Jeep now??? Please guys do a tuner for all us mid sized sedan guys running around otherwise we'll never get our kids to soccer practice on time. HAHAHA but seriously I would definitely buy ine. Also I think you guys should do one for the Dart/Fiat 500 (s)

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MANKIND BRING US A TUNER!!!!!!!!!!!!
mikel

Post by mikel »

Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Locko

Post by Locko »

Check vehicle wanted they need avengers.. Now stop crying and start bringing the avengers lol :lamer:
200S

Post by 200S »

YES!
gregzbobo

Post by gregzbobo »

Excellent news! I look forward to tuning my '12 Avenger 3.6 6-spd once you folks accept someones loan of a test mule and the tuner gets on the market.
2012 Dodge Avenger 3.6: Mopar CAI, Corsa cat-back exhaust, various other non-performance mods/upgrades.
red200s

Post by red200s »

About time! I'm ready to buy for Chrysler 200S 3.6!!
dusterman

Post by dusterman »

Considering I already have a t1000 from my last vehicle. Its just a simple update for me to get my tunes. Come on diablo make this happen. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
BRR

Post by BRR »

Bought my T1000 a few months ago anticipating a release for the FWD 3.6L. Till this date, they have yet to offer a tune due to lack of test vehicles?
The engine tune will be the same for RWD apps, the major difference is the 6 speed automatic FWD platform. Why not offer an engine tune for now and figure out the transmission later??????
My 13 R/T Avenger currently runs 0-60 in 5-5.5sec on stock tune with 91+ octane fuel and a Mopar CAI and Exhaust running WOT. As mentioned before, the 3.6L has more TQ at 90% throttle Vs WOT, this is probably a detune for the FWD ATX.
DS, get on this asap and post a liability thing so your not covered for any transaxle failures. The 3.6 with variable intake under the proper operating conditions has the potential of eating most V-8's on the market now!
RiceKiller

Post by RiceKiller »

I know you'd have well over a hundred people purchase one almost immediately if you made one for a 2.4L also. I would in a heart beat. And I'd convince every other 2.4 Avenger owner I know to get one also.
08 Avenger SXT~K&N CAI~18" Motegi Rims~Low Profile Yokohoma Racing Tires
Waiting For~RRM Lightweight Pulley~Caliber Headers~Mopar Strut Brace~Custom Exhaust~Plasti-Dip
Hoping For~TUNER
mikel

Post by mikel »

Well, lets see.

I just became the worlds first person to drive a tuned 3.6 powered 2011 200S.

What do I think about it?

Well, let me go change my drawers...be right back.

OK. Thats better.
Dead stop. Click the TC button once. Lay into throttle (no brake input), and the tires just start roasting. You figure it will stop eventually....but it keeps going. At this point, you are really feeling it in the steering wheel. By about 40 MPH, you are questioning the sanity of what you are doing. Dumpsters are flying by to my right, and the tires are still smoking, and I'm fighting with the steering wheel in an odd, unfamiliar fashion (rwd for me :)). I dont know when they stopped spinning, but the car was moving out at that point.

Downshifts were quicker. Throttle response is improved tremendously. Obviously, TM is out of the way ;)

This was with 93 octane and the 93 tune. I'm sure the 87 tune will provide similar experiences. Its been a while since I kinda scared myself in a car here, and it was a nice break. Never thought it would happen in an N/A V6, but hey....lol.

BTW, this car has upgraded wheels and tires, and the tires are 255's, up from the stock 225's...I'm sure I'll find a car with stock tires to see how much more fun it might be :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com