Kudos to your customer service

The DiabloSport Lounge

Moderator: mikel

JaksIRL

Kudos to your customer service

Post by JaksIRL »

I phoned your CS this morning because I have a predator that I unmarried to from my old car but the device was still showing as married even though there was no stock tune on the device to restore it to. I went to use it on my new car and it still said it was married to the old even though there is no way to unmarry it by restoring the stock.

Despite the fact that I had to wait on hold for a long time (wouldn't have bothered me but I was calling LD from Canada at 50 cents/min), the fellow that answered the phone helped me in resetting the device so it will work on my new car. He didn't seem super familiar with this device but he used his tools to research whatever he needed to know. He walked me through updating it and even waited on the line while I checked the make sure the device updated properly and then waited more while I made sure that it worked when I plugged it into my car.

So kudos to your CS for a great job. You saved me money in having to buy a new unit, though I intend on upgrading to a Trinity one day. I mostly hear complaining so I figured I'd share my experience with you guys.
mikel

Re: Kudos to your customer service

Post by mikel »

Thank you very much for the feedback, it is appreciated.

Let us know if you need anything else at all!

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com