Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

scott tomcat

diablosport tune question

Post by scott tomcat »

Hi just got one of these for my uk 1999 z28 auto

7198 2.12
What's actually altered when you load the diablosport tune

I assume it alters fueling and advance but does it alter anything else or do you have to alter these separately?

Can I assume approx 10bhp and torque from standard tune

thanks
Scott
Last edited by scott tomcat on Fri May 12, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scott tomcat

Re: diablosport tune question

Post by scott tomcat »

nobody know?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

wow, that's an ollllllld version.. been dead/long gone for about 15 years... can't record data logs with that one.. can't do any custom tuning for it.. can't update it at all, etc...

general changes made in the tunes are WOT fueling and timing, some throttle changes, knock retard changes, torque and torque management changes, shifting tweaks for automatic trannies, etc..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
scott tomcat

Post by scott tomcat »

Thanks sounds good, I just installed and it definitely feels livelier.
Now spins in 1st a lot more but seems to instantly change to 2nd, have now adjusted the mph/tp and its much beter now.
I bought the old version as I have just bought lt headers and want to disable the egr air and rear o2 sensors.
I don't think the new versions will do this?
We have quite good fuel in the uk so should put this to good use.
I will probably get a wide band so should still be able to adjust fueling if needed
Thanks scott