Puck and Boost Fooler hookup

Predator support for Dodge diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

ranger_dog

Puck and Boost Fooler hookup

Post by ranger_dog »

I know this has been asked before but I can't easily find it. Can someone tell me the thread to look up the proper way to install the Quadzilla boost fooler with the PowerPuck? I am looking to install them and want to know if the boost fooler goes before or after the puck? Also, what is the best way to run the combo with the Predator?
Thanks, Ed 06 2500 QC 4x4 CTD, Auto, 3.73's, 275/70/18's, Thuren/Carli/Bilstein susp mods, 4 inch duals, K&N Filter, Modified intake, Predator & Puck, Quadzilla Cmdr & boost fooler, more to come.
RRAM

RE: Puck and Boost Fooler hookup

Post by RRAM »

I don't have a puck, but if memory serves me it was the fooler first then the puck. I just remember there being discussion on it.
As far as the fooler goes I find them good and bad. Guys will tell you that they only help at wide open, not the case I have found. I like to have it when pulling my trailer it does help egts. I don't like to have it for daily driving as I get so much turbo bark as it shifts into lockup.
Reg
2005 3500 Quad Cab Laramie L/B
Predator, AFE stage II, boost fooler
Pillar Mount gauges Billet low stall TC
ropnjessi

Post by ropnjessi »

http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?na ... ost+fooler

There may be more info in the PUC forum.
03'/305 Dually 4 x 4
Platinum FASS/150,/Level II CP3, 60hp.Inj.
Stage 1 cold air box, BD Intercooler
Smarty SSR,62/65/13ss, CFM+
Goerend Trans. Westach, Fuel/Rail Gauges

2011 Laramie Longhorn All Stock
deezel_dawg

Post by deezel_dawg »

thought the power puck did the boostfooling by its self ? what are you seeing when you use a boostfooler along with the power puck?
06 Dodge QCLB 4x4 5.9 Cummins. AFE TT, B&W Turnover, 4 in TBE , MAG-HYTEC TRANS PAN, A pillar EGT/TRANS Temp/Boost...LOCAL 824

Brooksville FL
crazyG

Post by crazyG »

the extreme puck does boost fooling.. I see more boost with my puck and quad fooler inline together.