questions on the u7130

Predator support for Dodge diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

fordzilla75

questions on the u7130

Post by fordzilla75 »

Hey, just wondering why we cant do a couple of things on the u7130;

#1. just add the extra tunes to the predator without having to give up one (the stock tune), is it a memory space problem?

#2. why cant we download one of the "canned" tunes to our p.c. instead of our stock tune, for example download "towing tune" to the truck to marry the predator to the vehicle, then download a backup of the "extreme" tune to my p.c., then download "extreme puff" to the programer?

#3. why cant we enable High Idle?

#4. why cant we adjust rev limit?

also, I would LOVE to be able to adjust for tire size and would be willing to PAY a reasonable fee for a tire size download! and am sure I am not the only one!

any insight is appreciated! thanks-

my truck;
03 dodge 2500 4x4, H.O. 5.9 cummins, 48re auto, level kit, 315's, fass ddrp fuel pump, s&b full intake, full 4" straight pipe, boost elbow and fooler, tubular intake, deep tranny pan, just updated the predator to the 9r08 crom
mikel

RE: questions on the u7130

Post by mikel »

1. yes, there is a memory limitation.
2. If you asking about replacing canned tunes with custom tunes, not possible, they live is different places.
3. Not an option on 03-05 models...
4. We are not into offering that option, as we always believed it will lead to lots of blown up motors, not to mention, without shift point control, its pointless...

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
fordzilla75

RE: questions on the u7130

Post by fordzilla75 »

Well that answers that! thanks for the quick reply, I definitely appreciate the info!