Need help !! Fast!!

Predator support for Dodge diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Freighttrain

Need help !! Fast!!

Post by Freighttrain »

I absolutely hate computers, I've been sitting here for 3 hours now trying to update my predatror. Just received my cables today. I've got everything installed and downloaded. I go to update tool and it starts to update gets about a 1/3rd way through then fails, restart comp try downloading the file again and update tool again same thing but this time it gets right about half way through then fails! Over and over same thing now it's a paper weight WTF is going on I'm so frustrated at this point this laptop is about to find itself waiting for the buck shot after I yell pull! What is wrong ?
Freighttrain

Re: Need help !! Fast!!

Post by Freighttrain »

The screen shows, missing or corrupt on the screen. I go to do what it says but it doesn't give me the option to click send crom to tool there not click able..... Bueller bueller. ...
mikel

Post by mikel »

what tool, and what are you trying to load to it?

this is usually from loading the wrong file or an incomplete download...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Freighttrain

Post by Freighttrain »

I bought the cable set up supposedly for the predator, waited for it in the mail for a week...... fight with this thing and the computer for 7-8hrs now sit on the phone for almost a hour with the tech line ...... come to find out this 4 dollar cable I snagged at some little elec/comp store fixed the problem! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE BLUE CABLE SET UP. Hit office max you will be very pleased. I was told that only about half of those blue cables actually work.
DiabloMatt

Post by DiabloMatt »

freighttrain, what cable did you end up using? got a link to it?
Freighttrain

Post by Freighttrain »

DiabloMatt wrote:freighttrain, what cable did you end up using? got a link to it?
It was from officemax they only carried one brand, it was only a foot long and seemed cheaply made but it plugged in and gave me not a single problem. Plugged in booted it's own program and loaded the tool. I was looking for the package and can't find it now, i think it made it to the trash already sorry.