Board index (Legacy) Predator Technical Discussion Predator Ford Diesel U7164 for 2010 Ford F-250

U7164 for 2010 Ford F-250

Predator support for Ford diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:29 am
Crowman

Purchased your product for new Ford over a year ago, does not do what it is advertised to do. I have watched your website for months hoping/thinking you will fix the problems and post a revision. I have read many posts from others and still see no fixes. It is like you are running a complaint site with no fixes ever worked on or posted. I guess you really fooled me because I bought your product based on your advertising claims and none of them work.

Ripped off............Crowman

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:45 pm
travislbennett

I feel your pain Brother. Slam them on every forum you can find. eventually the word will get out on how they treat their paying cutomers.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:59 am

we are working on a new update guys.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:27 pm
travislbennett

Empty words Mikel. nobody wants to hear them. I sold my truck yesterday so it's no longer an issue for me. now I just gotta find a sucker to buy my tuner. Sure hope they dont come and read this forum first. Maybe Ill just do a Youtube Tuner smashing video or something.

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:26 pm
Crowman

When will the new update be available, June will be a year since it was updated and it was woefully inadequate then.

Return to Predator Ford Diesel