Board index (Legacy) Predator Technical Discussion Predator Ford Diesel report this piece of crap to beter buisnes beroue

report this piece of crap to beter buisnes beroue

Predator support for Ford diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

it doesnt work no update what the heck

If you are refering to the ford 6.4l system not having compatibility, We are 1 working on it and 2 that is not our falt. Ford decided to change the way things work and mandate flashes on the 6.4l trucks. Ford Does not communicate with us when they decide to change something. We have to play the catch up game. And we are,. when there is something avialable we will be releasing a new update. AS of right now there is nothing avialable. but we are working on it.

NO ETA>
Diablosport Tech support
JonathanRodriguez@holley.com
p: 561-908-0040
F: 561-908-0048

Sorry man just. Want it to work

Jon,

No offense chief, but we have all been hearing that for a year. I don't know what that says, but it sure says something. We all know it's Ford's fault, the disappointing thing is, you guys can't find a fix. You are always first to market with the new model years, that seems easy, but retro work on CalId's given by everybody, well that seems hard.

Not sure where to place blame honestly, though we all blame Ford to a degree..........but then, we did not purchase our Predators from them now did we.

It is DS's responsibility, so please stop passing the buck. Just get us a program that'll work, pretty simple I would think.

Buck02

I feel your anger. Iam doing everything I can do to get this supported.

travislbennett

JonDiablosport wrote:
If you are refering to the ford 6.4l system not having compatibility, We are 1 working on it and 2 that is not our falt. Ford decided to change the way things work and mandate flashes on the 6.4l trucks. Ford Does not communicate with us when they decide to change something. We have to play the catch up game. And we are,. when there is something avialable we will be releasing a new update. AS of right now there is nothing avialable. but we are working on it.

NO ETA>

Then you should not advertise that it works and continue selling the product

Return to Predator Ford Diesel