very bad experience with online support

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

vinny32

very bad experience with online support

Post by vinny32 »

i hope this will help my situation and others . I am currently on hold with tech support and i have been stuck at the dealership all day. The tech that has been helping me his name is richie , and i feel like i have been given bad advice. I called tech support a couple of weeks ago and explained to them that my 2009 challenger srt 8 6.1 six speed required a flash update from the dealer. I currently have a custom tune on my car andI was told by a very nice gentleman that what i need to do would be to flash the car back the stock before the dealership did the flash update and then to call Diablo and give them the calibration message that the handheld showed and they would be able to force the predator to work with the new calibation id that way i could put my custom tune back on the car. I have been on hold for about three hours and each time the tech support person i have got is rich Mckenzie. i feel like i am recieving bad info from him because everything he is telling me is not working . The last thing he told me was to to accept the prompt to downgrade my calibration to the older calibration when that prompt showed up on the screen, after i plugged the predator into the car. I did that and now it is stating the vehicle needs an update and to download here diablosport.com/dcx calid id 68004308AG. I went to the website and found nothing. I am tired , hungry and fustrated and been stuck at the dealership all day. I am on hold right now with diablo and i am number 13 in line. I really dont want help from rich again , i do not get a good vibe from him. Can somebody please help, the dealer will close in the next hour or so and and dont want my car stuck here for the weekend
so i have been kicked out of line after being on hold for hours ....... if anybody cares to help my number is 713-870-8813 and i am stuck here