Battery issue

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

hammerin

Battery issue

Post by hammerin »

Hi,
2016 Hellcat, no issues 3800 miles runs great. Battery drain issue when using T1000, sleep set to 30 sec. I forgot to disconnect the Trinity a few days ago when I put the car away and remembered 12 hours later. Car was off and I just reached in and un plugged it. Put a trickle charger on and for 3 days it has been charging and I thought that was unusual. Battery wouldn't come up. So, I was thinking that some system in the car didn't shut down properly and was creating a drain, so I disconnected the battery in the car for a couple of minutes, re-connected it and battery came right up.
Now, I had this happen once before when I took the car in for a re-flash a year ago. I noticed on the way home the SD card was not acting right and the radio but didn't think much about it. Next day battery dead. I disconnected, charged battery, all is good for a year. On my application , for some reason the Trinity is preventing something from shutting down for lack of a better conclusion. Thanks for any advice. V 1r13e Made Nov '16
mikel

Re: Battery issue

Post by mikel »

please set the sleep monitor to 0 seconds.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com