New rail pressure/timing adjust update available! 2010 added

Predator support for GM diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

hromadka_jay

2007 duramax lbz

Post by hromadka_jay »

The kit was from PPE and costs about 10 dollars. It includes 3 washers about .030" thick, but you only use 2 the other is a spare if you drop one and cant find it. It also comes with a nut to seperate the valve.
jevanb

Post by jevanb »

will this work on my truck?? I have 9r08 and a older predator that will not accept 15
06 LBZ CC 4X
banks exhaust
predator
100gal transfer tank
gauges
cbart86

RE: 2007 lbz duramax

Post by cbart86 »

Hi there, I recently installed a Diablo Sport Tuner in my truck. Traded a guy for my Hypertech. Love the power and milage i gained over last tuner. However when i put the pedal to the floor from a stand still it has shift problems around 80 km/h and 100km/h. Seems to hesitate a second and then shift. If i ease into the pedal a bit it doesnt have this problem. I am wondering if the update will help this or what is going wrong here????
I have a 4'' turbo back exhaust and an AFE stage 2 cold air intake. 07 LBZ, Tuner is U7186, v.9r02. I am on the 85 horse tune. would like to try the 120 but am having shift problems on the 85, tells me it isnt going to get better on the 120. When i drive normal and dont have it to the floor it shifts nice. Just when i hold it right down in a drag race. My buddy has same truck same mods same programmer not sure on software version but he has similar problems at times as well. Can you help??
07 GMC
4" Turbo back
AFE Cold Intake
Predator
Good Times!!
mikel

RE: 2007 lbz duramax

Post by mikel »

thats your trans telling you it does not like you and your new torque output :)

this is not an uncommon occurrence in the Alillison/Duramax world, best option is to look into a soft part/clutch upgrade, along with a fresh fluid/filter change, and the holding capacity will be increased quite a bit...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com