Board index (Legacy) Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Diesel predator saying unable to read vechile

predator saying unable to read vechile

Predator support for GM diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Mon May 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Hello, i have and 2006 chevy 2500hd duramax. I recently tried to program the truck to a different setting and it would not let me do anything... i would say it was unable to read the truck. i pulled the fuses that needed to be pulled. and im at the point to were i don't no if it's the truck or my programmer. Any one have any ideas

Post Tue May 18, 2010 10:28 am

Got any aftermarket electronics inthe truck?

Stereo?
Alarm?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Wed May 19, 2010 10:37 pm

i have an aftermarket radio, and remote start.. but it worked for a long time after both of those two electronics were installed... ive had a this problem happen before and sometimes after a day or so it'll just work but now it wont work at all... you have any ideas?

Remove the aftermarket radio and plug your factory one back in, even if it's just to tune. I had the same problem.

DRB

I have a '05 and the tuner doesn't work from the get go. when it was first plugged in, it came up with an error that it can't communicate with the truck. never used and can't be use. WTF. sent back to the factory. still waiting for the factory to fix it.

Return to Predator GM Diesel