2005 Duramax Computer Problem

Predator support for GM diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

johnray

2005 Duramax Computer Problem

Post by johnray »

I was making an adjustment of horse power to my 2005 6.6L Duramax LLY, using the Predator 04-05 Programmer and after making the 100Hp Performance change, my computer inside my truck has been wiped somehow? When i turn the ignition there is no response what so ever. Only the engine light comes on...

I know i have to install the original settings stored on the programmer but when i try to do this, the programmer screen starts to fade? Which prevents me from putting the information back into the truck computer. This is caused by a lack of power i figure? I doubt the truck battery is causing this issue. However during one of my attempts the screen did not fade, it seemed the programmer was freezing up while it was trying to load my original settings into the truck. Does this take awhile for the programmer to do?

I would just like to know if i need to take my truck to the dealership or not...I think this is fix able if my programmer cooperates. I am new to the forum and not very experienced with programmers, i am just looking for some answers from people who know quite abit about this subject. Any advice would be great to hear. Thanks...
mikel

RE: 2005 Duramax Computer Problem

Post by mikel »

battery dying?
Try giving us a call with it plugged into the truck we'll see what we can do.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com