No stock tune saved?

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

riderover

No stock tune saved?

Post by riderover »

I recently decided to return my 2005 Ford F150 back to stock tuning. When I attempted to have the orogrsmmer return to OEM (stock) there is no option for the a saved stock tune!! In December 2015 I did everything tight just the same as previously on my 3 other vehicles when going to sell. I'm congused! Before I applied the high performance tune as I had previously I successfully updated the Trinity first! When I applied the performance tune there was nonissues! Trinity saved the stock tune first then wrote the ECU with the performance tune. I pit the Trinity away in the house until a couple weeks ago when I vineected to my truck in order to remove the performance tune. Regardless I had removed the big CAI so what Trinity did do with no problem was to install the canned tune for my F150 5.4 L !
Since the truck is selling I dont know what to fo, I should by rights tell the new owner he has a custom tune on his ecu..... but he is in trouble if he ever needs a dealer to tap into the diagnostics or make changes to engine tuning. Can I still unmarry the tuner and shoild I expect problems if I want to apply a tune to my 2016 Cadillac CT6 3.7 Liter??
mikel

Re: No stock tune saved?

Post by mikel »

you can leave the tune in there, wont be a problem, and any dealer can flash over it if needed at any time.

No support for the CT6 unfortunately.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com