PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

AZHEMI

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by AZHEMI »

Why is there no TCM support for 2005 ram hemi automatics. For the price we are paying for these tuners theTCM support module should have been left in the software?
2013 Ram 1500 Express 5.7, Zone 6" lift, Predator 2 tuned,
hunter_ver

Post by hunter_ver »

I HAVE A RAM 5.7 2012, STOCK, JUST BOUGHT TRINITY T1000, SERIAL # 6MTFZ56-2.

I DID ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS SAID, DOWNLOAD, DS DOWNLOADER (UPDATED THE TOOL) LATEST VERSION: v.1r13f, i went to the truck and at the time it say to turn the key on but don't start (i did as it says), it gets me a message, "PLEASE CONNECT THIS TRINITY TO DS DOWNLOADER PROGRAM AT YOUR PC AND CLICK THE CALIBRATION UPDATER BUTTON TO UPDATE YOUR VEHICLE TO A SUPPORTED CAL ID. FOR MORE INFO GO TO DIABLOSPORT.COM/CALUPDATE"

I DID THIS AND THE NEW VERSION ON THE TRINITY NOW IS: v.1rf13h, come back to the truck and i did the steps again and did the same, mesage "PLEASE CONNECT THIS TRINITY TO DS DOWNLOADER PROGRAM AT YOUR PC AND CLICK THE CALIBRATION UPDATER BUTTON TO UPDATE YOUR VEHICLE TO A SUPPORTED CAL ID. FOR MORE INFO GO TO DIABLOSPORT.COM/CALUPDATE"
go to info and this is:
SERIAL: 6MTFZ56-2
PART: DCX_GAS
VERSION:v.1r13h
BOOTLOADER VERSION: 0.0
HARDWARE: TRINITY
BUS: CAN SCIA SCIB VPW
BORN: 01/22/2016 37094
BUS TEST: NOT DONE
SAVED CALID: (EMPTY FIELD)
SAVED VIN: 3C6SDBDT1CG207582

CAN YOU HELP?
GilaRider

Post by GilaRider »

I have a new Trinity T-1000. It has never been on a vehicle. When I run your DSDownloader it asks me to register the unit, so when I say yes after enter the information, I get the following message:

An error occurred contacting www.diablosport.com (Connect Error: Invalid port). Are you connected to the internet? Are you running a firewall on your PC?

Next I get this: XML parsing error: 'syntax error' at line 1

Obviously I'm connected to the internet, or I wouldn't be posting this message, and there is no firewall. Also, my Trinity says, "This tool is now under remote control...". I registered the Trinity here on your web site, and received an email from you stating I had registered an inTune i2, which I don't have, yet it still wants me to register it through the DSDownloader. The downloader also wants me to update it, which doesn't work. Your DataViewer appears to be functioning properly.

What are the problems, and how do I get then fixed. This thing will not be connected to my Challenger until everything is functioning perfectly.
NeverPerish

Having trouble finding Tunes

Post by NeverPerish »

Just recently got a T1000 for my 2014 Dodge Challenger SXT 3.6L having trouble finding tunes for it. please help
challyboy619

Post by challyboy619 »

I have a 2014 Challenger rt, with the diablo trinity serial number:6OHB5CD. I just purchased it and updated the software with Updated: 2016-05-17
Version: 2.3.1.0 Everytime I try to motify the 93Oct tune with throttle increase and rev, my car sputters and shut off. Any suggestions or recommendations?
rfenner

Post by rfenner »

I have a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and the T-1000
There seem to be no options to operate the lockers, or
any other items other than stock gear ratio or tires larger than 33".
I have 37x12.5x16.6 Baja on it.