2012 Ram 5.7 Hemi

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

dtru1222

Re: 2012 Ram 5.7 Hemi

Post by dtru1222 »

Scotty85 wrote:I just don't get all these guys saying they see/feel no difference whatsoever after installing the tune, or even that their truck is worse than before flashing. They are either not flashing the tune properly, or they have a completely unrealistic expectation of what this tune is made for. I know I absolutely love how my truck drives now, in every aspect. I can blow the tires off if I want to, or I can drive like a little old blue-hair and baby it. And this is even after reverting back to the 87 canned tune. Sure, I made some modifications to shift points, WOT fuel, etc, but out of the box the Trinity has made a night-and-day difference in my truck overall. This is with 3.55 gears and an open diff. with 22s on it. (even though most of the time both tires spin) Kudos to DS for making it happen.
Because not everyone's truck is exactly the same. On mine, I saw more ST knock retard with the diablo 93 canned tune and it only took .2 off my 0-60 which i attribute to the lower torque management %. I went from a 7.2, to a 6.5 with just a custom tune. 6.2 when I power brake it. Knowing gains like that are possible is where people get these "unrealistic" expectations.
dtru1222

Post by dtru1222 »

Where can we see what all was added to the newest update?
209muffler

Post by 209muffler »

Are the updates available yet?

We purchased this tuner for our 2012 Dodge Ram Hemi and have not been able to do anything with it yet.

Please let me know if the updates are available or what the eta is on them.

Thanks
Ace
popcenator

Post by popcenator »

209muffler wrote:Are the updates available yet?

We purchased this tuner for our 2012 Dodge Ram Hemi and have not been able to do anything with it yet.

Please let me know if the updates are available or what the eta is on them.

Thanks
Ace
This has been compatible with the 2012 Ram for a while now. Update the Trinity and have at it!