Calibration not supported

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Bastt

Calibration not supported

Post by Bastt »

Hi,

i saw some threads with some pretty similar issues but since i'm not sure if I should reply to one on them or not, I decided to start a new one..

I have a 2010 dodge challenger 5.7L automatic, with the trinity T-1000.

I went to the Dealer to fix something and they Flashed my car at the same time because it had a recall (the air bag sensibility issue)

I made sure to reinstall the stock tune on my car before going (just in case..)

now when I Plug the trinity on my car, i get "your calibration is 68052005AF and it is not supported. We need to downgrade to 68052005AD in order to continue".
(see the attached photo)
I pressed on "agree" then It gave another message "Please connect this Trinity to the DS DOwnloader program at your PC and clics the calibration Updater button to update your vehicle to a supported CAL ID"
(i've also attached a photo).

I went to my computer downloaded the later version of the DC downloader, plugged my Trinity, did the calibration update then went back to my car, plugged the trinity and received the same thing again.
I went back inside, plugged the trinity to the computer again, went back to the car and still the same message.

am i doing something wrong?
Attachments
trinity1.png
trinity1.png (897.27 KiB) Viewed 2717 times
trinity2.png
trinity2.png (754.64 KiB) Viewed 2717 times
Bastt

Re: Calibration not supported

Post by Bastt »

nobody know what to do?
mikel

Post by mikel »

connect to a pc and open dsdownloader and let it connect to the tool then click the calibration updater button to download the file, then load it to the car from the performance menu.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Bastt

Post by Bastt »

When I plugged the device on my comp, the downloader downloaded an update again and this time when I plugged the device in my car, it worked!
this week/last week's update fixed my issue.

thanks!
Perps

Post by Perps »

Bastt wrote:When I finally got VyprVPN and plugged the device on my comp, the downloader downloaded an update again and this time when I plugged the device in my car, it worked!
this week/last week's update fixed my issue.

thanks!
How did you get the update to load. I connected mine to my pc but I don't get any message about an update.