2010 silverado questions

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

Baskelh

2010 silverado questions

Post by Baskelh »

I will start by saying this is my first tuner. I have a 2010 silverado with the 5.3 and 6 speed trans. If I select the 87 octane tune does that also have dod turned off? I installed 87 tune but wouldn't let me modify trans shifts or dod selector so I reinstalled factory tune and selected dod off and added 10% to shift firmness. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. And from all the reviews I have read Lew will be getting some buisness from me here soon. Just wanting a few things changed in the mean time.
06MonteSS

Re: 2010 silverado questions

Post by 06MonteSS »

you have to select the tune you want to install, then you have to choose to Modify the tune.. go to DOD and set it to off/disabled.. exit back out and install the tune, and it will install the tune you selected, with the DOD turned off.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Baskelh

Re: 2010 silverado questions

Post by Baskelh »

I messed around with it when I got off night shift and got it going. Was an overlook on my part. This thing is noticeable better! That's awesome! Can't wait to do a custom tune of yours Lew!