2017 Silverado

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

Spaulino

2017 Silverado

Post by Spaulino »

I think something when wrong when I wanted to back to original stock turn it was doing good the I lost power mid way and now my truck won’t start or the trinity won’t recognize the vin an I screwed ? The truck won’t start nowplease help !!!
06MonteSS

Re: 2017 Silverado

Post by 06MonteSS »

screwed.. lost power during the restore?? what'd you do, unplug it from the obd port in the middle of tuning it? you'll have to contact diablo tech support on Monday and see if they can help you do a force restore to try and get it back.. if that doesn't work, you're SOL and will need to have it towed to a dealer and have them reprogram/reflash it.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Spaulino

Post by Spaulino »

Yeah it must of lost power when the suction gave and then then it dropped to the ground and unplugged im going to take it to the dealer and get it reflashed but is the trinity useless because it still has the old original turn in it ?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

no.. diablo can reset it for you.. you'll need to contact them monday
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net