Error occurred please reset when trying to modify tune

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

briggssilverado

Error occurred please reset when trying to modify tune

Post by briggssilverado »

Just got a T2 9200 updated it using Ignition Updater, will not update over wifi says can not reach server. I select diablo tune skip trans section and the select modify and I keep getting an error occurred please reset. Reset and same thing over and over. I can install tune without make modifications to it but I need to adjust tire size and I can not even make it that far. Any suggestions?
Attachments
F3834721-2EB1-40F3-A35D-45D74C01C582.jpeg
F3834721-2EB1-40F3-A35D-45D74C01C582.jpeg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 5715 times
06MonteSS

Re: Error occurred please reset when trying to modify tune

Post by 06MonteSS »

so then it sounds like diablo's update server is down..

restore original backup stock tune to the vehicle..

and then try using the Ignition Updater program again to update the tool while connected to your Windows PC...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
briggssilverado

Post by briggssilverado »

I tried that. It says it is up to date. The WiFi works now when plugged into obd port but I am still having issues with modifying the tune. I want to adjust tire size and turn off AFM but I can because the error and it says to reset. I’ve tried it SEVERAL times with no luck.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

ok.. well, sorry man, I can't help with that.. you'll need to wait for "mikel" to respond... or send an email to support@diablosport.com

it can't be fixed with a custom tune, because that regular 9200 version you have, can not do custom tuning...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net