Tuner won't access the computers VIN

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

bbarker4

Tuner won't access the computers VIN

Post by bbarker4 »

Bought this tuner over a year ago and had good results with it. I have it on a 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP with the 5.3L. I updated the tuner then the next time I go to use the car after putting the tuner back on the car it starts up and goes into gear but the car won't shift out of first gear in drive. The slap shift works but not auto. It is displaying service StabiliTrak and throwing on the check engine light and the traction control light. I have tried emailing technical support and explain my issues they responded twice then nothing. Trying to get this fixed. I pulled the check engine code and it was the mass air flow sensor but I find it hard to believe that is the root of my issue. I have tried to disconnect the battery overnight and that didn't fix it.
06MonteSS

Re: Tuner won't access the computers VIN

Post by 06MonteSS »

a bad maf sensor can cause all kinds of problems... even shifting issues.. so if you're getting trouble codes for a bad maf sensor, then you need to get a new stock GM maf sensor...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net