No Guage Displays

Post questions about your Trinity in your GM diesel applications here.

Moderator: mikel

eahorner

Re: No Guage Displays

Post by eahorner »

I know its a little late but take them back if you still can, I know I sent mine back to the retailer a couple weeks ago. All these people do is run you around in circles with no end in sight. I went efi live and I'm getting much better power for a much better price. IMO these things are a waste of time for the duramax.
Chsaefrazier13

Re: No Guage Displays

Post by Chsaefrazier13 »

This should be a warning to all 01-05 duramax owners- THE TRINITY WILL NOT MONITER YOUR DURAMAX HOW 90% OF PEOPLE NEED IT TO!!

After being on the phone multiple times going through all of the trinity a pid's when set to 05 duramax and 06 duramax they still haven't fixed the problem and probably never will. You will not be able to moniter anything besides the rpms, speed, coolant temp, and other gauges that are right in front of your face on the factory gauges! AND DEAR DIABLO- IF YOU THINK THAT BOOST, INJECTOR BALANCE RATES, ECT... ECT... , ARE NOT THERE TO MONITER ON 01-05 DURAMAX'S, YOU ARE WRONG!! I am now running a edge insight cs that moniters everything I could possibly need to know on my duramax unlike the trinity!

---I am now running EFI Live by PPEI controlled by the edge insight and could not be happier! The tunes are 1000 times better, stronger, and cleaner! As well as being able to actually moniter what my truck is doing!---

Something else that bothered me was that earlier in this thread a moderator said that the reason the 2005's had a 100hp tune unlike the 2006's 120hp tunes was because the fuel system, this is incorrect! Most likely it is because the transmission difference because the fuel systems are IDENTICAL!!!???!!! The stock fuel system w/out a lift pump is capable of hold over 150hp over stock with good tunes! I also do not limp my transmission on 4-5th gear shifts with a true 135 hp tune unlike diablos untrue 100hp tune did every time it shifted from 4-5.

SO DURAMAX BUYER'S BEWARE!