98-04 Mustangs needed for testing....

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

scottiehetch

I have a 1998 Mustang GT

Post by scottiehetch »

I have 1998 Mustang GT I already have a Diablo Sport Tuner with modifications to the car, but it is not tuned properly my new tune does not let me change my gear ratio to 373's I have installed. Since the new tune my does not seem to perform the way it should with everything I have done to my car:373 gears, K&N cold air intake, BBK shorty headers, BBK X-pipe, Flowmaster American Muscle exhaust. All that said I would be willing to let you guys use my car if you guys can help me gett the power I should be feeling.
mikel

Re: I have a 1998 Mustang GT

Post by mikel »

scottiehetch wrote:I have 1998 Mustang GT I already have a Diablo Sport Tuner with modifications to the car, but it is not tuned properly my new tune does not let me change my gear ratio to 373's I have installed. Since the new tune my does not seem to perform the way it should with everything I have done to my car:373 gears, K&N cold air intake, BBK shorty headers, BBK X-pipe, Flowmaster American Muscle exhaust. All that said I would be willing to let you guys use my car if you guys can help me gett the power I should be feeling.
where are you located?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
scottiehetch

Really

Post by scottiehetch »

I have a 1998 Mustang GT you guys could test. What all do you guys test is it like a dyno test?