2011 dodge challenger 392

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

mysrt-8

2011 dodge challenger 392

Post by mysrt-8 »

I have two dodge cars. One 2008 charger SRT-8. I have been working with Jashua at highhorse performance. Stage two cam and heads. Ported intake. Headers catback and so on. We are haveing issuse with air flow and stubility at low RPM ranges. Do you have any suggestions?

Also I got the new 2011 392 challenger for my wife. This is an awsome car!! When do you think you well have a tuner for that car?

Michael C.
fordomatic69

Post by fordomatic69 »

The 2011 ECM is Encrypted with rolling keys so it looks like there won't be any 392 tuning.

Found this on another forum:
"The new ECM uses a rolling encryption key. Unless one of the folks that developed the encryption goes to work for an aftermarket company I doubt you will see a solution in the near future. There is a home brewed petition that is going around on the challenger forums to try to convince dodge to lift the rolling key so aftermarket companies can provide tuning software."

Sorry to the mods if I broke any rules.
Fordomatic Says:
"I've heard of Vaporware... but I've never actually seen it" :lol:
http://www.twincamlubricants.com - For all your synthetic lubricant needs. Order Online and save over retail.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Fordo, nothing is impossible.

We will have 2011 support.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
fordomatic69

Post by fordomatic69 »

mikel wrote:Fordo, nothing is impossible.

We will have 2011 support.
Kudos to you if you do :o)
Fordomatic Says:
"I've heard of Vaporware... but I've never actually seen it" :lol:
http://www.twincamlubricants.com - For all your synthetic lubricant needs. Order Online and save over retail.
moatsad

could find no such petition

Post by moatsad »

does anybody have link to said petition to remove the rolling keys ? it really is too bad, I have access to a good track and my SRT is ready here in Vegas, all I have to do is convince people to come here to Vegas to dial it in and test !!! usually that woud be easy to get people to come play on the track but until the encryption is broken its all pointless ...... :( maybe I should have went camaro
2006 Charger R/T now gone, 2011 Dodge Challenger Inaugural Edition #574/1100
Robski

RE: could find no such petition

Post by Robski »