Board index Welcome to DiabloSport Test Vehicles Wanted 11-12 Charger, 300, Challenger, 3.6 needed for testing :)

11-12 Charger, 300, Challenger, 3.6 needed for testing :)

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94


Posts: 147
mikel wrote:
Garza wrote:
When will the tune be ready for everybody to use ?
We haven't even started tuning, lets not go there yet please :)


I'm with you on this MikeL, we've waited for the ball to roll and now the ball is rolling so the least we can do is sit back and let the process work. The guys at DiabloSport are top notch professionals and seeing as how they're about to make this happen for three sixers everywhere we can show our support by not bugging them everyday with questions about when it's going to be ready.


Posts: 39
cq842000 wrote:
I'm with you on this MikeL, we've waited for the ball to roll and now the ball is rolling so the least we can do is sit back and let the process work. The guys at DiabloSport are top notch professionals and seeing as how they're about to make this happen for three sixers everywhere we can show our support by not bugging them everyday with questions about when it's going to be ready.


Agreed!


Posts: 55155
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

Unfortunately the gentleman who was going to drop off his 11 Challenger today got stuck at work, and will not be able to make it anytime soon.

Anyone who may be able to bring a car in here tomorrow morning, and leave it until Monday afternoon, let me know!!

Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Posts: 39
The earliest I could make it out tomorrow would be around 6pm (due to work), but I can definitely still do Tuesday as mentioned earlier!


Posts: 55155
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

TheyCallMeMike wrote:
The earliest I could make it out tomorrow would be around 6pm (due to work), but I can definitely still do Tuesday as mentioned earlier!
OK, no prob, I think we're just going to rent a car in the morning, I'll likely still be ready for you on Tuesday.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Posts: 39
Alright Mike! Tuesday is still on!


Posts: 12
I just want to say thanks to the folks at Diablosport for looking into the pentastar vehicles.

This is going to make a lot of folks happy (including me). I know your team is also working on getting the TCM units cracked / calibrated and working in the IT industry for 10 years, I understand there is a lot of work trying to crack encryption and code but congrats to your team.


Posts: 39
Well it's Monday! Are you ready for my Charger tomorrow Mike?!


Posts: 55155
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

TheyCallMeMike wrote:
Well it's Monday! Are you ready for my Charger tomorrow Mike?!

The car I have here can;t be picked up until tomorrow night, as such, I dont have a loaner to give you until that car is picked up, as our F150 is not in good shape currently (weird noise in the bellhousing).

Wednesday morning work for you?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Posts: 39
Alright Wednesday morning sounds good to me Mike!


Posts: 39
So we are still good for tomorrow morning?!


Posts: 55155
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

TheyCallMeMike wrote:
So we are still good for tomorrow morning?!

No...sorry.

I'm really messed up with only one loaner truck this week.

Johan wants some more time with this Challenger to get it dialed in properly, so it will be another day for sure.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Posts: 11
What about the 2013 srt cars? I have an intune I1000 DCX sitting here since january.Is the 3.6 tune the same for the 13 SRT's? If you need my 13 Superbee SRT Charger I can bring it in.

Regards,
Raul Valdez


Posts: 6687
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa
How could a 3.6 V6 tune be the same as a 6.4 Hemi? Seriously?


Posts: 39
mikel wrote:
TheyCallMeMike wrote:
So we are still good for tomorrow morning?!

No...sorry.

I'm really messed up with only one loaner truck this week.

Johan wants some more time with this Challenger to get it dialed in properly, so it will be another day for sure.


Well just let me know then! I will be taking it to the track on Saturday!

PreviousNext

Return to Test Vehicles Wanted