Board index Welcome to DiabloSport Test Vehicles Wanted 11-12 Charger, 300, Challenger, 3.6 needed for testing :)

11-12 Charger, 300, Challenger, 3.6 needed for testing :)

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

Do you think we can do this by Monday?! I will be able to have it there by 8:30-9:00 am

2013superbee wrote:
What about the 2013 srt cars? I have an intune I1000 DCX sitting here since january.Is the 3.6 tune the same for the 13 SRT's? If you need my 13 Superbee SRT Charger I can bring it in.

Regards,
Raul Valdez

...to be supported by Diablosport...

Or I could drop it off Friday morning and let you have it the weekend!

TheyCallMeMike wrote:
Or I could drop it off Friday morning and let you have it the weekend!
could you leave it until tuesday morning?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Yep, as long as Id have the loaner, you can keep it til its done!

TheyCallMeMike wrote:
Yep, as long as Id have the loaner, you can keep it til its done!

perfect, lets do it :)
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

Alright, Ill have it there Friday morning around 8:30-9:00am!

perfect, see you then.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

Hey Mike, I have a 2012 3.6l Dodge Charger SE with a 5 speed. Do you still need tester cars? I'd be willing to drop mine off at any time, I'm in Miami and am very close! As long as I have something to drive back you can use it for as long as you need.

rapture333 wrote:
Hey Mike, I have a 2012 3.6l Dodge Charger SE with a 5 speed. Do you still need tester cars? I'd be willing to drop mine off at any time, I'm in Miami and am very close! As long as I have something to drive back you can use it for as long as you need.
Got your email, thanks :)
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

Little update...

The Chally picked up nicely, solid 10 rwhp and 15 ft/lbs across the board, and it felt a TON better on the street, despite the minimal power gains :)

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

mikel wrote:
Little update...

The Chally picked up nicely, solid 10 rwhp and 15 ft/lbs across the board, and it felt a TON better on the street, despite the minimal power gains :)

Thanks

So is that the rear wheel gain on a stock application? Which octane rating was that with? Thats pretty decent, add CAI, exhaust, cooler thermostat (for heat soak), tcm control (when made available) and a set of gears and it really starts to add up quickly.
Last edited by cq842000 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikel wrote:
Little update...

Thanks

Will the tuner take out the throttle lag? Sorry this is my first time buying a tuner

mbasobas95 wrote:
mikel wrote:
Little update...

Thanks

Will the tuner take out the throttle lag? Sorry this is my first time buying a tuner

There is a feature called throttle booster and it can be changed by % it is intended and advertised to eliminate the drive by wire throttle lag and dial up throttle sensitivity.

Ended up getting here a lot earlier than expected :D

PreviousNext

Return to Test Vehicles Wanted