Board index Welcome to DiabloSport Test Vehicles Wanted 2014 Ram/Grand Cherokee/Wrangler/Challenger/Charger/300?

2014 Ram/Grand Cherokee/Wrangler/Challenger/Charger/300?

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94


Posts: 55463
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

Well, we need LOCAL 14s now too!

V6, V8, you got it, we would like to use it :)

Free inTune DCX for anyone who can help and loaner trucks are available :)
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Posts: 1
Just purchased 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon... I will be a test vehicle..


Posts: 55463
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

where are you located?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Posts: 1
2014 Challenger SXT Cold Lake AB (close to Edmonton)


Posts: 17633
Location: CT

pnzrdvr wrote:
2014 Challenger SXT Cold Lake AB (close to Edmonton)


yeah, that's no good.. you're in Canada.. diablosport is in Florida and needs the car there.. heh...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net


Posts: 1
I have 2014 Challenger SXT V6...I'm located in Lake Charles, LA. I'd love to try the tuner.


Posts: 10
Just purchased a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi. Would love to be a test vehicle. Im in Orlando, Florida. How long do you usually keep them for?


Posts: 2
I've got a 2014 Charger R/T here in Brevard county. Let me know if you want to try and schedule a time to bring it down, I have access to a company vehicle for work if we can do it on a week I have call-out duty.


Posts: 55463
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

jet66 wrote:
I've got a 2014 Charger R/T here in Brevard county. Let me know if you want to try and schedule a time to bring it down, I have access to a company vehicle for work if we can do it on a week I have call-out duty.

we can provide a loaner vehicle if necessary, we'll be in touch :)
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Posts: 2
mikel wrote:
jet66 wrote:
I've got a 2014 Charger R/T here in Brevard county. Let me know if you want to try and schedule a time to bring it down, I have access to a company vehicle for work if we can do it on a week I have call-out duty.

we can provide a loaner vehicle if necessary, we'll be in touch :)


Sounds good to me! I have an LMI Hammer and Flowmaster Force II system on the car currently, just FYI.


Posts: 55463
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

BUMP...gonna need a few vehicles coming up here shortly, first come first serve :)
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Posts: 55463
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

Bump!

We're ready for a 14 JK, 14 chally 5.7, or a 14 Cherokee SRT8!!
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Posts: 10
still want to look into loaning my 2014 Ram 5.7L Hemi!! this thing is ready to be unleashed


Posts: 55463
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

FloridaRam2014 wrote:
still want to look into loaning my 2014 Ram 5.7L Hemi!! this thing is ready to be unleashed

almost there :)
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Posts: 1
Any updates on the 2014 Challenger 5.7L?

Next

Return to Test Vehicles Wanted