2014 Challenger

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

mikel

Re: 2014 Challenger

Post by mikel »

I dont see how exhaust changes can change shift points...?

Maybe you mean it shifts at the same spot but with less torque now, and you feel like they need to be raised due to the loss of torque down low?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

mikel wrote:I dont see how exhaust changes can change shift points...?

Maybe you mean it shifts at the same spot but with less torque now, and you feel like they need to be raised due to the loss of torque down low?
That was exactly what I was going to say. Exhaust and shift points aren't related on an electronically controlled transmission.

I'd just load the canned tune and see what happens before jumping to conclusions and getting a CMR.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
FSU0825

Post by FSU0825 »

Based on your suggestions, last week I purchased a trinity tuner directly from you guys for my 2014 Dodge Challenger SXT. When it arrived on Friday I immediately updated the unit on the computer, installed the tune, and loved the results. The next morning when I went to start the car and the battery was dead. I jump started it and went about my day. The next day, the battery was dead yet again when I went to go start the car. I removed the tuner to see if that was the issue. It was, the next day it started without a hiccup with the tuner out. After some reasearch I found that it was a glitch in the system that multiple 14 challenger v6 owners were facing. So I returned the unit and my vehicle to stock tune, and returned the unit yesterday back to you guys.

I am messaging you offering you my for testing car if you can try to fix the problem with the software in 14 challengers. I am currently in tallahasse attending school but I will be down in Palm beach on the 12th of December. I don't have a problem purchasing the unit even, I would just like the glitch to be fixed for me and everyone else. You guys can keep my car as long as you would like for testing untill I have to return to college in January. I would just want the problem to be fixed so all challenger owners can enjoy the unit.

Thank you for your time. Please let me know if you are interested.

Rick Childress
ksnary

Post by ksnary »

I have a 2015 5.7 will that help?
mikel

Post by mikel »

ksnary wrote:I have a 2015 5.7 will that help?
eventually, yes :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com