Board index Welcome to DiabloSport Test Vehicles Wanted Caliber SRT4 needed

Caliber SRT4 needed

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm

Posts: 53798
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

We need a couple stock Dodge Caliber SRT4s in here for tune development.
I'll be ready for the cars next Monday.
Anyone local and interested will receive a FREE inTune and free dyno tune, and we'll provide a loaner vehicle as well.

Post up if interested!

Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:50 pm

Posts: 94
If no one responds I say you just move on to Veloster Turbo's. :wink:

Post Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Posts: 53798
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

DaILLestWun wrote:
If no one responds I say you just move on to Veloster Turbo's. :wink:

LOL...if they were as easy to do as another DCX vehicle they'd be done already :)
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:39 am

Posts: 94
mikel wrote:
DaILLestWun wrote:
If no one responds I say you just move on to Veloster Turbo's. :wink:

LOL...if they were as easy to do as another DCX vehicle they'd be done already :)


It's cool. Just keeping hope alive.

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:12 pm

Posts: 6639
Location: Somewhere out there
They don't care enough, just skip them. There was never a real market for them anyway. Jesus, if you guys needed my car, I'd be on the road tomorrow and drive the thousand+ miles to be there by Monday.
2017 BMW X3 xDrive35i
BMS Stage 1, aFe Drop-in

2000 Ford F150 SVT Lightning #3990 of 4966
Airaid Intake, 6# lower, Borla exhaust, 90mm SCT MAF, LFP Core, MagnaFlow Mids, Diablo tuned, etc.

2015 BMW 335i GT #1 of 1, as equipped
MPPK FBO.
404whp, 435wft/lbs

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:32 pm

Posts: 53798
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

Mike_Levy wrote:
They don't care enough, just skip them. There was never a real market for them anyway. Jesus, if you guys needed my car, I'd be on the road tomorrow and drive the thousand+ miles to be there by Monday.

lol...kinda surpised at no replies, but we've been pummeled with requests for this app for year...and we still sell a ton of SRT4 Neons tools, so, its a no brainer ;)
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:40 pm

Posts: 26
Years ago you had tons of interest, since there IS a market for it, but it has been so long hardly anyone follows this forum. Also posting in the Neon SRT forums wouldn't be the best either. Try the Caliber forums or FB. You'll get a greater response.

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:58 am

Posts: 6
I have a 2008 caliber srt4 pretty much stock.only has cold air intake , and blow off valve. I really want to help make a programmer for this car an willing to loan the car for however long. Please contact me with information regarding this matter. Thanks for the help. .will send pic if needed here is my email paco1yoyo1@yahoo.com

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:10 am

Posts: 53798
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

paco1yoyo1 wrote:
I have a 2008 caliber srt4 pretty much stock.only has cold air intake , and blow off valve. I really want to help make a programmer for this car an willing to loan the car for however long. Please contact me with information regarding this matter. Thanks for the help. .will send pic if needed here is my email paco1yoyo1@yahoo.com

where are you located?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Posts: 6
Houston, TX. But I'm willing to do anything to get my car over there. If I have to drive or ship it . Thanks for responding.

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:11 pm

Posts: 53798
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

Id really prefer a few locals ;)

Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Posts: 6
Oh ,well I really want to help out and like I said I'll drive it up there or ship it. I wouldn't be in a rush to get the vehicle back. Just think about an know that I'm a for sure candidate for this project.

Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Posts: 53798
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

hmmm...did I just watch a Trinity load a tune to a Caliber SRT4?

...I'm pretty sure I did :)
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Posts: 15
2 questions, this gonna be Trinity only, no Intune?

Can you load a tune over the Stage 1? Big improvements, or not enough to justify?

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Posts: 26
Real question is did it play nice without any hiccups and what parameters can be modified
Last edited by 08BlkCaliSRT4 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Test Vehicles Wanted