Board index Welcome to DiabloSport Test Vehicles Wanted Let us share your build!

Let us share your build!

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:24 am

Posts: 52349
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

We're always looking to share what users are doing with our products, and we'd love to hear from you guys about your builds and tunes so we can share them with our social networks.
We dont care if its just a back to back dyno sheet showing gains on a custom tune or a full out build, tell us about it, get us a dyno sheet, a pic or two of the car, and some info about who built it and who tuned it. Videos are even better

We'll share it on Facebook, Twitter, etc, and get your build out for the masses to see!

If you can submit this to us with some good info we'll get you a Free Diablosport Hat and T-Shirt!

Image

Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:57 pm
Teo

Posts: 1
mikel wrote:
We're always looking to share what users are doing with our products, and we'd love to hear from you guys about your builds and tunes so we can share them with our social networks.
We dont care if its just a back to back dyno sheet showing gains on a custom tune or a full out build, tell us about it, get us a dyno sheet, a pic or two of the car, and some info about who built it and who tuned it. Videos are even better

We'll share it on Facebook, Twitter, etc, and get your build out for the masses to see!

If you can submit this to us with some good info we'll get you a Free Diablosport Hat and T-Shirt!

Image

Thanks



Hello Mike,
Here you go. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthrea ... HARGER!!!-)

Teo

Thanks for a Great product! 8)
Attachments
DSC00005.JPG
DSC00005.JPG (1.99 MiB) Viewed 286051 times
Last edited by Teo on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:29 pm

Posts: 6614
Location: Somewhere out there
I can give you a huge restoration build. Won't do you any good for advertising though since you don't support my car.
I am not employed by DS & can't help you. :p
2015 BMW 335i GT MPPK FBO.
381.33whp, 421.13wft/lbs, SAE, Smoothing 5
404.29whp, 435.20wft/lbs, SAE, Smoothing 0

Kill the manual. Antiques belong in museums, not cars.

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:27 am

Posts: 52349
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

Teo wrote:
mikel wrote:
We're always looking to share what users are doing with our products, and we'd love to hear from you guys about your builds and tunes so we can share them with our social networks.
We dont care if its just a back to back dyno sheet showing gains on a custom tune or a full out build, tell us about it, get us a dyno sheet, a pic or two of the car, and some info about who built it and who tuned it. Videos are even better

We'll share it on Facebook, Twitter, etc, and get your build out for the masses to see!

If you can submit this to us with some good info we'll get you a Free Diablosport Hat and T-Shirt!

http://s723.photobucket.com/user/MikeDiablo/media/DIABLO_TUNED_CAMARO.jpg.html

Thanks



Hello Mike,
Here you go. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthrea ... HARGER!!!-)

Teo

for pics send me an e-mail to tgieryn@new.rr.com

perfect!
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Posts: 4
LXF HEMI Registry (almost 9,000 views):
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php/287814-6-1L-Hemi-Registry-1639-ToDieFor

Facebook Page (almost 5,000 likes):
http://www.facebook.com/TheEvilSRT

300CForumZ Build Thread (32,000+ views):
http://300cforumz.com/showthread.php?t=89331

:twisted:

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Posts: 11
I just started using a Trinity. I have the 93 Octane tune in my 2005 Jeep TJ with 4.0 Auto. I like being able to bump the idle RPM up with the AC on. I use the full 400 rpm when in Drive with AC on. I use this on the trail where I want to just crawl over something without hitting the accelerator. I would like to see this option brought up to 600 RPM for Jeeps. That would allow me to crawl larger obstacles without throttle input.

Here is a quick picture of my rig testing a Currie AntiRock sway bar.

20140612_122023.jpg
20140612_122023.jpg (3.94 MiB) Viewed 288323 times


Here it is at rest between wheeling trips.

IMG_0961.JPG
IMG_0961.JPG (501.07 KiB) Viewed 288323 times

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Posts: 52349
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

heres a tip/trick.

load the tune with the 400 rpm added to the idle.

grab the last tune written from the tunes folder/intune drive, and put it on your desktop, and rename it (add _custom to it), then save it back to the intune drive.

Now, load the custom tune to the Jeep, and when the tool asks, choose Yes to reset parameters, then go to the idle, and you can add up to 400 RPM on top of the 400 rpm already added in that tune :)
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Posts: 11
mikel wrote:
heres a tip/trick.

load the tune with the 400 rpm added to the idle.

grab the last tune written from the tunes folder/intune drive, and put it on your desktop, and rename it (add _custom to it), then save it back to the intune drive.

Now, load the custom tune to the Jeep, and when the tool asks, choose Yes to reset parameters, then go to the idle, and you can add up to 400 RPM on top of the 400 rpm already added in that tune :)



That's awesome, I'll have to give it a whirl. I think 600 will be about right up to 45 degree inclines, might need the 800 for ledges. It would really be nice to be able to change it on the fly, but I know you have to work within the constraints of the OBD stuff.

I am really impressed so far, I could actually feel the benefits in the seat of my pants after flashing the 93 Octane Performance tune. I am a long time Diablo user. I had a predator in my Mustang with a custom Tune for a Paxton Novi Blower. My Tune guy did great things with it on the Dyno. Might have to take the Jeep down to him and have him work some magic on it. Not sure if his dyno goes that low for HP hahaha ..

Thanks for the Tip !

Craig

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:21 am

Posts: 9
Location: NE Ohio
This is my 2012 Challenger Redline 3.6L with a Vortech V3 supercharger, stage 1 SRT injectors, catch can and a few other extras including a Diablo Sport Trinity. I had a boost leak on the dyno and she was running rich as heck. Back to the dyno on Thursday I just got a new tune and fixed the boost leak. Hope u guys like it as much as I do!
Attachments
PicsArt_1404220287607.jpg
PicsArt_1404220287607.jpg (516.53 KiB) Viewed 287619 times

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:59 am

Posts: 52349
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

Blown V6, I like it!

What kind of power did she make?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:44 am

Posts: 9
Location: NE Ohio
mikel wrote:
Blown V6, I like it!

What kind of power did she make?


350 to the wheels on Monday back to the dyno with my Trinity and new tune on Thursday. I'm hoping for the 400 range. :evil_angel:

Post Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Posts: 1
Location: Temecula Ca
I'm completely new to this, so I hope I'm placing this in the right location.

I was directed to purchase the Diablo Sport to gain HP in my 300 SRT8. I know the basics in automotive, but not a technical guy when it comes to computers and terms. So my question is this, I would like to gain the most HP from my Chrysler 300 SRT8, using the diablosport. When I plug in the diablo, I am confused as to what I should do or change to gain performance. For instance, just how much spark should I change, the fan adjustments, WOT fuel, what and how much needs to change, etc. My car in completely stock except for an air intake system. I do not want to harm the engine, but want to gain the most I can from it, so is there a basic set-up that I can use to see and feel a gain in power. What I have mentioned is not the only adjustments that I'm confused in. If someone could steer me the adjustments for my engine I would be greatly appreciated. Hope I'm not the only one with the same dilemma.

Gary
Gary Roberts

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:07 pm

Posts: 1
Here's my 1993 Mazda RX-7 w/a 2002 WS6 LS1/T56 (yes the car uses the LS1 ECU for engine management) among many other upgrades. Quick question where can I find preloaded tunes? I would have thought there would have been at least a 93 Octane tune available considering how generic the LS platform is, but after I plug in and it reads my VIN info there's no preloaded tunes. Anyway...

Image

Image
Attachments
Sat AM 2.JPG
Sat AM 2.JPG (40.38 KiB) Viewed 286702 times

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Posts: 52349
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

awesome car.

what tool are you using?
There should be a Diablo tune (premium fuel) for that vehicle.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:46 pm

Posts: 5
2008 Suburban K2500 6.0L 6L90 and 35's. Diablo 93 Tune for now, weighing all the options for engine upgrades. Hope to get a few ideas from forum members. Keep up the good work Diablo!
Attachments
20140713_101427_resized.jpg
20140713_101427_resized.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 286313 times

Next

Return to Test Vehicles Wanted