'12 Ram 1500 RCSB 2WD w/ 5.7L available for testing!

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

bgramling24

'12 Ram 1500 RCSB 2WD w/ 5.7L available for testing!

Post by bgramling24 »

Hey you guys at Diablosport, first off I just want to say that I'm a huge fan of your products and capabilities! I've used many different types of tuners / programmers for cars and trucks, gas and diesel and I'm thoroughly impressed with what your team can do with these newer vehicles.

If you guys need a well maintained '12 Ram 1500 2WD 5.7L w/6 speed & 3.92 rear end for any reason id love to let you use my truck. It's on factory 20" wheels wrapped in 305/55/20 rear & 285/55/20 front Toyota Proxes ST. Lowered 3" in rear, always fed the engine AT LEAST mid grade fuel (89 octane & up) but I try to keep 93 octane as often as possible. Also I have always used Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic 5w20 oil.

So far I've only used my Trinity on my personal truck, a '12 Ram 1500 RCSB 2WD with the 5.7L,
the 6 speed auto trans, and 3.92 differential. Pretty much stock. I have an aFe cold air intake, completely custom cat - back true dual exhaust, 2.5" pipe (starting where the factory Y pipe began, removing it and replacing with separate 2.5" pipes) there is an H pipe crossover before going into (2) Borla XR-1 mufflers and out to dual 5" tips. It sounds very deep and throaty at slow to mild acceleration, it's not loud either as long as you are just cruising around or idling but the sound gets alot of compliments idling and cruising. For those lucky enough to hear me take off at wide open throttle, they always tell me it sounds amazing pretty much lol. For those who actually know how a "Healthy" V8 should sound though, describe the Wide Open Throttle exhaust as "racey" "unique" and definitely different than most anything else they've ever heard. I'll upload some videos if anyone is actually interested!