test vehicle

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

jacksback

test vehicle

Post by jacksback »

Hello Diablosport. I have a diablo intune2 and a 2016 mustang GT
I noticed you have tune files for a couple different cold air kits in the device
I run a Injen cold air intake was wondering if you would be interested in some datalog files from the track with your 93 octane tune and that intake so far its been working like a champ but as always there could be some left on the table. if so let me know I have 1 good datalog car ran 8.22 at 87 mph 1/8th mile. could be something useful to you as well as me.
DiabloMatt

Re: test vehicle

Post by DiabloMatt »

jacksback wrote:Hello Diablosport. I have a diablo intune2 and a 2016 mustang GT
I noticed you have tune files for a couple different cold air kits in the device
I run a Injen cold air intake was wondering if you would be interested in some datalog files from the track with your 93 octane tune and that intake so far its been working like a champ but as always there could be some left on the table. if so let me know I have 1 good datalog car ran 8.22 at 87 mph 1/8th mile. could be something useful to you as well as me.

i would very much apprectiate that. email me the logs and i'll see if it needs any changes. mkesatie@powerteq.com
thank you :D