Board index Welcome to DiabloSport Test Vehicles Wanted RE: Test Vehicles wanted

RE: Test Vehicles wanted

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:29 am

Posts: 2
IMG_20170921_192003.jpg
IMG_20170921_192003.jpg (2.57 MiB) Viewed 32676 times
IMG_20170921_192011.jpg
IMG_20170921_192011.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 32676 times
I have a 2018 Dodge Charger RT ScatPack 392. Let me know if interested.

Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:36 am

Posts: 53896
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

Are you local to us?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Thu May 10, 2018 12:03 pm

Posts: 2
I have a 2018 Platinum Expedition and would like to know if you guys have had any luck tuning this amazing EcoBoost engine? And if so, do you also have the ability to disable the 'feature' that shuts the engine off at stoplights?
We can turn it off, but we have to turn it off every time we start the car.

Post Thu May 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Posts: 53896
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

BBEgo wrote:
I have a 2018 Platinum Expedition and would like to know if you guys have had any luck tuning this amazing EcoBoost engine? And if so, do you also have the ability to disable the 'feature' that shuts the engine off at stoplights?
We can turn it off, but we have to turn it off every time we start the car.

Hopefully we'll get around to adding these, I will reach out if that happens.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:03 pm

Posts: 1
I have a 2018 Dodge Charger R/T and I live in Orlando.

Post Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:41 am

Posts: 3
I have a 2018 Dodge Charger 392 Scat Pack, but I live in NJ if you're interested for testing .

Post Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Posts: 53896
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

18 5.7 and 6.4 are all done, and supported in the latest release ;)
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:02 am

Posts: 7
You by chance needing a Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi for testing the Pulsar? Live in the SLC area and can drop my truck for an extended period of time at your Ogden location.
Truck is a 2015 MY, stock outside of leveling kit and 34" tires

We also just picked up an '18 Grand Cherokee 5.7L.

Post Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:57 am

Posts: 53896
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

azdrt wrote:
You by chance needing a Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi for testing the Pulsar? Live in the SLC area and can drop my truck for an extended period of time at your Ogden location.
Truck is a 2015 MY, stock outside of leveling kit and 34" tires

We also just picked up an '18 Grand Cherokee 5.7L.

They may well need one, I sent your contact info over to our validation team in Ogden and I'm sure they'll be in touch!
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:03 pm

Posts: 7
mikel wrote:
azdrt wrote:
You by chance needing a Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi for testing the Pulsar? Live in the SLC area and can drop my truck for an extended period of time at your Ogden location.
Truck is a 2015 MY, stock outside of leveling kit and 34" tires

We also just picked up an '18 Grand Cherokee 5.7L.

They may well need one, I sent your contact info over to our validation team in Ogden and I'm sure they'll be in touch!


Thanks Mike.

If need my direct contact info, let me know and i can send you a PM.

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:14 am

Posts: 2
I have 2014 chrysler 300s 5.7 hemi. Live in Las Vegas Nv and do drag race car on weekends. Running custom exhaust and CAI. Planning CAT delete and tuned headers soon as well

Post Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:12 am

Posts: 9
mikel wrote:
18 5.7 and 6.4 are all done, and supported in the latest release ;)


What about transmission? Ive been looking for trans support (post has been up in forum) for a while now. Ideas?

Post Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:52 am

Posts: 53896
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

TCM for 18 is in testing now.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Return to Test Vehicles Wanted

cron