Please help, need Diablo rep to view my data log

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Bmcfaul24

Please help, need Diablo rep to view my data log

Post by Bmcfaul24 »

2007.5 Chevrolet Silverado 5.3. No engine codes or check engine light but my truck is missing/hesitating at low rpm and idle. have had intune programmer on it for a few years. please help. will the data log catch the problem?
06MonteSS

Re: Please help, need Diablo rep to view my data log

Post by 06MonteSS »

If you have misfires, that's a physical/mechanical problem.. a tune won't cause or fix misfires.. Check spark plugs, plug wires, make sure plugs fully installed.. make sure no cracked ceramics on any plugs, make sure plug wires are fully snapped on to plugs, get a can of CRC Mass Airflow Sensor Cleaner and clean the MAF sensor, and make sure it's installed facing the correct direction...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Bmcfaul24

Post by Bmcfaul24 »

I wasn't saying the tune caused this problem. I'm wanting to know if the data logging process of the tuner will show or help find the problem or if someone would take a look at the log I made on the tuner. I understand a misfire would throw a check engine light, I have none. Is that true?
Last edited by Bmcfaul24 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bmcfaul24

Post by Bmcfaul24 »

I'm not sure if it's misfiring or not, it seems like it but runs fine over 700 rpms. Its a hesitation or stutter maybe a misfire but the pcm is not picking it up. In gear at an idle with the a/c on it flutters from 600 down into the high 400's and my lights will dim in tune with it.
Bmcfaul24

Post by Bmcfaul24 »

No help?
mikel

Post by mikel »

check alternator, sounds like a low voltage issue.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com