InTune is in recovery mode. Continue?

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
bhunter0830

InTune is in recovery mode. Continue?

Post by bhunter0830 »

So i had my TECM replaced as it was non responsive. $1100 bill... Because of that failure I could not load a stock tune back on to the car. Now I am trying to do an update to make sure I have the most up to date software before I start messing with the car after dropping $1100 on the new TECM. I am using a mac, installed the ignition installer for mac and ran updates and it tells me to follow the instructions on the tuner itself. The screen is telling me the same thing it did when the TECM failed. "InTune is in recovery mode. Continue?" Where do I go from here? Unfortunately, my work schedule doesn't allow me to spend time on the phone to troubleshoot between the hours of 8:30 - 5:00 M-F.

Refer to trouble ticket 353833.
bhunter0830

Re: InTune is in recovery mode. Continue?

Post by bhunter0830 »

Nothing... that’s awesome!
06MonteSS

Re: InTune is in recovery mode. Continue?

Post by 06MonteSS »

you need to contact DiabloSport Tech Support man... You can contact Diablosport Tech Support at support@diablosport.com or 1-561-908-0040 ext. 4 for tech support... Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm (Eastern Time).
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net