T1025 cable, looking to purchase

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
sierrafan07

T1025 cable, looking to purchase

Post by sierrafan07 »

Hello,

I have an older i1000 model, pre 2013 and my OBD2 cable no longer works. I've tried with no luck to find the cable online, lots of places say they have it and then tell me unavailable once I purchase it. Yes I've called Diablosport, they don't carry it. I'll buy the cable from someone if they have it and it works. I can't reset my truck back to stock without it and I need to get it smogged. Separate question, am I able to transfer my stock tune from the device itself to a newer product? The tuner hooks up to the PC fine so could I grab it off there and put onto a new tuner?
MagsTuning

Re: T1025 cable, looking to purchase

Post by MagsTuning »

sierrafan07 wrote:Hello,

I have an older i1000 model, pre 2013 and my OBD2 cable no longer works. I've tried with no luck to find the cable online, lots of places say they have it and then tell me unavailable once I purchase it. Yes I've called Diablosport, they don't carry it. I'll buy the cable from someone if they have it and it works. I can't reset my truck back to stock without it and I need to get it smogged. Separate question, am I able to transfer my stock tune from the device itself to a newer product? The tuner hooks up to the PC fine so could I grab it off there and put onto a new tuner?
Here is a T1026
https://www.amazon.com/DiabloSport-T102 ... B017NCR4A6
sierrafan07

Re: T1025 cable, looking to purchase

Post by sierrafan07 »

Thanks, I'm told I need the T1025 and that the 1026 is actually for after 2013 which is listed on DiabloSport. I suppose I could give it a try and return it but I'm pretty sure that's wrong.