Update problem

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
helipilot

Update problem

Post by helipilot »

Hi,
My I1000 has a problem updating. I think it has the latest software installed on the device (1r04j). Ignition updater (tried both Mac and PC versions) seems to be working up until the point it says follow the instructions on the device but the device does nothing. I have tried resetting the device at this point and it starts up and ignition recognises and says it is up to date. If I now disconnect the I1000 and reconnect it ignition says that the device needs updating and goes through the same process with the same results.

On the firmware page of the I1000 it shows that the DCX Tune Db and GM Tune Db are “missing”. I thought I would download them manually from your download page and it appears, out of all of the downloads on that page, that those two files are missing and clicking on them loops the download page back again… I wonder if this is not a coincidence and ignition pulls the files form the same place and they are missing hence the problems I am having? Do you have a manual version of those files I could add?

Thoughts,

Mark
helipilot

Re: Update problem

Post by helipilot »

Anyone?
mikel

Re: Update problem

Post by mikel »

sounds like tool is not happy.
Is there a group_update sitting in the drive?
If so, delete it, reboot then run ignition again and let it try to update.
Use the PC, Mac only complicates the situation.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com