Board index inTune i-1000 Technical Discussion Auto Updater/PC related issues I2 Says vehicle not supported but doesn't update

I2 Says vehicle not supported but doesn't update

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.

I have an I2 that I purchased another license for to use. Now that the pcm is installed it says vehicle not supported. I've tried to update it and it

please attach the info.xml file from the i2 drive.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

I am having the same issue. I have a 2014 Ram 1500 and when I plug it into the OBD II port i get the vehicle not supported message too. Same with the updates. I run the updates but its like it is updating but not updating. I attached the info file. I hope you can help me out. Thank you!
Attachments
info.xml
(2.8 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

the device is not asking for an update, seems to be a connectivity issue where its not communicating with the vehicle?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

Well then what should I try? I'm at a loss here. But it's not updating because when I update it says it updates but when I disconnect it and then connect it again it still keeps trying to update.

give us a call from the vehicle and we'll check it out.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

Ok cool I'll try to give you a call later today

my 2014 charger is also saying it is not supported, I did the update but it still says the car is not supported and it still show the cars vin in the hand held
Attachments
info.pdf
(28.24 KiB) Downloaded 25 times

Previous

Return to Auto Updater/PC related issues