How to load a custom tune to an inTune

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
mikel

How to load a custom tune to an inTune

Post by mikel »

Send the backup or last tune written from your inTune drive to your CMR tuner, and when they send the file back, you simply browse to My Computer and open the inTune drive, and copy/paste or drag/drop the tune file into the drive...thats it!

The tool will ask if you want to import the tune, click the yes check mark, and done!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
fireman2118

RE: How to load a custom tune to an inTune

Post by fireman2118 »

Simple is good!
'05 Magnum R/T - 400 rwhp - 385 rwtq
PPP stage 3 heads, Howards cams 219/227 .600/.575 112 +4 , Ported 6.1 intake manifold, 85mm TB, JBA headers & mids, Corsa Sport, Dominator 3000 stall TC, stage II valve body, Getrag 3.91 LSD, BCR coilovers, Eibach sways, BWoody links, Wilwood big brake kit
Vas-man

Post by Vas-man »

Can I use the DSlogredux program to make my own custom tune and import it into the inTune programmer?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

no.. you can't make your own custom tune files - you would need the CMR tuning software...

using dslogredux, you would ADJUST the current tune you have installed... so you would select the same tune you installed before, then select Modify Tune... make your adjustments/changes, and then select Install Tune and it will reinstall the performance tune with your changes/adjustments made to it...

modifying the tune and making adjustments like that is different than a "custom tune" file...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
starman

Post by starman »

I have two custom tunes for my Predator, now I bought the InTune, this .drg files are the same for the InTune or I need to convert them to another file format?

My CRM Tuner don't answer my e-mails, please help!
06MonteSS

Re: RE: How to load a custom tune to an inTune

Post by 06MonteSS »

starman wrote:I have two custom tunes for my Predator, now I bought the InTune, this .drg files are the same for the InTune or I need to convert them to another file format?

My CRM Tuner don't answer my e-mails, please help!
no, they will NOT work...

you need to get new custom tune files created from the new copies of the inTune new original backup and new last tune written files..

you will need your diablo CMR tuner (or a new/different one) to create new custom tune files for you...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
starman

RE: Re: RE: How to load a custom tune to an inTune

Post by starman »

turbo666 from TDS already helpme, thanks!!
Fernando Gamboa
Monterrey

2005 Neon SRT-4 Record: 11.525
750cc, 3bar, DST, TDSTuned, MTX-L, Turbo AGP Delta 55, CAI AEM, NDP TCS

Richmonddjs

Post by Richmonddjs »

Ok so let me get this straight. I'm getting a supercharger for my 3.5 2010 Dodge Challenger on the 28th. The guys that already have this set up and tune have it on Predators. So one of them will have to email that tune file to CRM (whatever that is) so they can convert it for my intune?

Sorry I'm a noob and it's all Greek to me.
mikel

Post by mikel »

no, you'll simply email them the stock tune from the intune, and they'll email you a new custom tune for the blower.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Dndudley

Post by Dndudley »

I did everything and the tune will not stay on the Intune? Im not sure why?
mikel

Post by mikel »

its in there...it will not stay on the external drive once it is imported.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
twbelieves

Re: How to load a custom tune to an inTune

Post by twbelieves »

I plug in my inTune to my computer and it shows up on "my computer". I click on tunes and the tune #5 is there. When I plug my inTune into the car and try to download it it is not there. This is a major pain, what am I doing wrong?
mikel

Re: How to load a custom tune to an inTune

Post by mikel »

if the tune is just sitting on the intune drive, and not importing, my guess is it was not made from a copy of the intune backup.

You cant load older predator/trinity based files to an intune.

you need to delete that file from the drive and have the tuner redo it from an intune file.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com