Intune/PC info

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
ngoncalo2000

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Intune/PC info

Post by ngoncalo2000 »

i dont have intunne.exe in intunne. what to do??
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

check the other "drive"... the intune adds two new drives to windows explorer... an inTune usb drive, and a Diablosport cd drive... the intune.exe would be on the diablosport drive....
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
pmc530

Post by pmc530 »

So im having all kinds of problems. One, I have the 09 ram in mass, no electronic mods that I know of, and it says it cant read pcm? Any reason for this, seems to be a problem. Also, I plugged it into my comp and it cant read driver, there is no "diablosport" on my comp. only "intune" file and there is no inTune.exe anywhere there? Help please
Fixer

Post by Fixer »

Up date after Up date , I continue to get "the PCM Calibration is not supported" but the truck is on the list.
Where do I go from here
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

so that means your particular engine calibration ID is not supported...

let the intune save the copy of the original backup tune file, and then you have to post up that file here in the forum and they'll have to make a new update to add support for your particular truck's calibration...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
bobnoxious

Post by bobnoxious »

Hey Mike;
Bobnoxious here, I still can't get my unit to complete its setup, I get no ICON ever in the tray, I get error messages when I attempt to remove USB plug from my laptop? When I plug it into the truck it doesn't even turn on? It seems to be updated as when I try to update it says "no updates available" or some such. I only have 24 more hours at this site and no idea where a store (JB Automotive Centre) is located in British Columbia.....so I will have to return this product today before 9 pm central time. Please try and deal with this as soon as you can.

Bobnoxious
Last edited by bobnoxious on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vortec6200

inTune exe not found?

Post by Vortec6200 »

I have an intune i1000 and have tried installing the exe file on both my home computers. I have tried the auto-updater and the "back-door" way of right clicking - run as administrator. Either way will not work. On both computers I receive the following message: "Windows cannot find F:\InTune.exe. Make sure you typed name correctly, and then try again." Can anyone help me figure out this issue so I can update the unit? Thanks in advance.
mikel

RE: inTune exe not found?

Post by mikel »

weird, never seen that.

do you see the intune drive in my computer?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
bobnoxious

RE: inTune exe not found?

Post by bobnoxious »

mikel wrote:weird, never seen that.

Yes i see both drives Mike?
HELP
Bob
Vortec6200

Re: RE: inTune exe not found?

Post by Vortec6200 »

mikel wrote:weird, never seen that.

Mike, not sure if you were referring to Bob's or my post, but yes I see the intune drive in my computer.

Also, I am now having some other issues with my intune. After finding out I couldn't update, I figured I would go re-install the Diablo tune back into my truck. Upon plugging in the unit into the port and pressing the install tune icon, the unit starts processing but never stops. It never gets to the screen where I can select the Diablo or 87 Octane tune like I used to be able to do. Glad I re-installed my stock settings before I tried to update the unit. Right now it's basically a paper weight.
mikel

RE: Re: RE: inTune exe not found?

Post by mikel »

what version is it on?
Updating should fix that.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
grader

Post by grader »

i just bought this, pluged it into my 07 ram 1500, got a code saying i needed an update first, went inside tryed it on all three computers, two on windows 7 and another on xp and all three poped up saying unknown device, i cant update, cant even get the intune to turn on. i cant do anything with this thing. help.
NeoSRT8

Post by NeoSRT8 »

I PM'd you mike, i no longer have my stock tune on it see your pm for the full story but ya hope you can help.
tonylanz79

Re: Intune/PC info

Post by tonylanz79 »

No CD ROM drive shows up when I plug mine into the PC, only the "INTUNE (E:)" drive. There is no file intune.exe anywhere. Is this a file that can be downloaded from the website?
esy

Re: Intune/PC info

Post by esy »

so, i just got my Intune today.

plugged it in, the Intune powered on, loaded up, and the only thing that popped up on my laptop was Windows asking to search for compatible drivers or what not. the first time, i went ahead and had Windows search (came up with nothing), and the second time, i canceled it after i read this thread.

the small DiabloSport icon never pops up in the tray in my taskbar, and Intune only shows up as an external drive, and the DiabloSport CD Drive never pops up or anything.

from what i gather, the intune.exe file is under the DiabloSport CD drive, so the only things i see under the Intune external drive are the info.xml, and the empty logs and tunes folder.

i tried to drag and drop the CDROM file that Mike had posted in another thread into the Intune external drive, but nothing happened.

at the same time, is Intune only supported by Windows 7? if so, that might be my problem as i only have Vista (i know, it's a super old version, but i don't have enough money to get myself a new MacBook Pro and this laptop is still working just fine). is that my problem or is it something else? i'm hoping it's something else and i don't have to go get a copy of Windows 7 or worse yet, a new MacBook Pro. :crashing:

thanks for any help.