Can I use an inTune on a Mac?

For inTune users who prefer to not use Windows, we'll help you out in your own section.
06MonteSS

Re: Can I use an inTune on a Mac?

Post by 06MonteSS »

applecello wrote:My trinity is not showing up as a disk drive on Mac OS 10.8.5... It shows it as connected under the System Info tool under USB, but disk Util and finder don't show a drive connected. any thoughts or ideas?
the Trinity won't show up as a drive.. you can not use a Trinity on a MAC... you have to have a Windows PC in order to use the Trinity and the necessary software for it, which is only for Windows... so you either have to run Windows on your MAC, or you need to use a Windows PC/Laptop..

only the INTUNE works on a mac and shows up as a usb drive on it...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
applecello

Post by applecello »

mikel wrote:Yes!

While most of our software is windows based, you can do simple drag and drop updates with an inTune on a Mac. You can also access tune files, datalogs, or load custom tunes. None of these procedures require any specific software, as the tool itself appears as an external hard drive to the computer.

Thanks
The problem seems the be that that trinity isb't being read via usb cable. it registers as connected to the bus, but the file system doesn't mount. It SHOULD work on mac's filesystem. maybe its a problem with my unit...

I'll try it on my windows machine when i get it out of the closet and set it up.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

you have a TRINITY... you do NOT have an INTUNE!! read my info above!!

they are 2 different programmers...

a TRINITY does NOT work on a MAC....

only the INTUNE tool will work on a mac like that....

A TRINITY will only work on Windows...with the DSDownloader software...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
applecello

Post by applecello »

Thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding on that. Once i find my dvi cable I'll get that old Pc up and running and run some updates. Much appreciated. Look forward to possible doing a custom Tune with you down the road a bit.

Patrick
nerodivla

Post by nerodivla »

Just bought an intune i1000 for my ram 2500 but I have a mac and also find this a bit confusing.. Do i post that info file here for you to do something to it? Obviously completely lost...
crsstng

Post by crsstng »

When I tried to access my in tune on my Mac it told me that I couldn't access the in tune with a Mac I needed windows for access do you have any idea how I can access it the diablo sport without having to buy a windows computer :(
powermatt99

Post by powermatt99 »

I just unboxed my intune. Plugged it into my MacBook Pro. No disk drive mounts to computer. Tried a different USB port, still, nothing mounts. Tried my wife's MacBook Pro. Nothing mounts.

What am I missing?
mashoesgmc89

Post by mashoesgmc89 »

when I plug my intune in to my mac, it says it is not compatible with os x. are there any specific settings I should change to enable my tool to work?
Z51Mann

Post by Z51Mann »

How do I use this thing with a Mac? Do I need to register my Intune somehow?

2015 C7 Z51 Manual

Nick
mikel

Post by mikel »

Z51Mann wrote:How do I use this thing with a Mac? Do I need to register my Intune somehow?

2015 C7 Z51 Manual

Nick
what are you looking to do specifically?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Chuybregts

Re: latest update for 2014 f150 ecoboost

Post by Chuybregts »

what is the lastest update for a 2014 f150 ecoboost and how do i update it on a mac TIA
Rupter917

Post by Rupter917 »

I am having a hard time getting mine to work on my Mac. After the initial use when I plug the device into a computer the programer cut on but it does not load the software. I tried a different wire and I tried a pc but I had the same result. I even made sure that the external devices was turned on on my Mac. When I contacted diablo they pretty much told that there is not much they can do. Get ahold of a pc and contact them back. Is anyone else having this issue? It's the diablo intune I-1000.