Latest Intune release here.

For inTune users who prefer to not use Windows, we'll help you out in your own section.
mikel

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Post by mikel »

1r04i is the latest application.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Silverlucy

Post by Silverlucy »

just wondering if there has been any tweaking to the srt caliber tune in the past 3-4 months just wanna make sure I'm running the latest and greatest for the car thanks
JeepSRT14

Post by JeepSRT14 »

It says PCM might need an update. Its for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT.
Attachments
info.xml
(1.87 KiB) Downloaded 904 times
A2B

Post by A2B »

Are there any new tunes that can be added like one for a Edelbrock SC?
mike2004

Post by mike2004 »

Hey Guys, Having a lot of trouble with my dcx diablo sport intune..

I added all the files as required. when I add 1r01e-4 says its not supported by this diablo sport intune.

I have a 2010 dodge ram 5.7 hemi.

Very confused please help guys :drivingbad:
rgav8r

Update Problem

Post by rgav8r »

Hey Guys, Sent an email last night but just to follow up; I have been attempting to update my inTune i1000 but it appears to have hung up. It initially downloaded a few files then gave the typical warning regarding not to unplug and that it would reset automatically. Well, it is just sitting there not doing anything and I am hesitant to disconnect and restart it myself. It currently shows 1r04d as the application firmware with a complete list of tuning files that show (OK) beside them.
What should I do now?
Help please!!!!
RG
mmscott12

Post by mmscott12 »

Update has locked up the device, and nothing is happening. Please let me know if I can disconnect the device from my computer & start again, or if there is something else that can be done!
rackhound

Post by rackhound »

06MonteSS wrote:you don't need dsdownloader for anything for the intune...

everything is copy and paste with the intune when you connect it to your PC... the intune shows up as a usb drive in windows explorer... there's a TUNES folder in it, and a LOGS folder...

when you record and save a data log, it will be in the LOGS folder... the tune files will be in the TUNES folder...

copy the files from those folders and paste them to your harddrive... then you can attach them to an email....

Im using windows ten how can I play those logs back and analyze them with the program that was linked on here? when i open the file I get what almost looks like arabic fonts. thanks in advance for any info
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

you need the DataViewer program to open/view data log files.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
alphamalert

Post by alphamalert »

can't get my intune to update on Mac or PC. I've put the registration file into intune folder. It closes and reopens like it worked. Then it says Connect an Intune first! Then manual registration page pops up and i can't even type 2 letters before that disappears and i'm right back where i started . As soon as i try an update file it says i can't update without being registered. What is going on?

here is my info file. do i need you to build me a specific registration file? i tried grabbing one off these 32 pages of inquiries but it didn't register my tool. Still sitting here with 1ro1h

Update: emailed back and forth with tech support and he got me going with latest version and all the tunes are now up to date. Registration was the big problem. After he sent me a reg file everything else worked just fine.
Big Thanks to Daniel in tech support!!
dylan96stang

Post by dylan96stang »

the intune application wont open on my pc for some reason and it says the tool wont update unless its registered. what should i do?
okalski

Post by okalski »

As far as a piece of technology is concerned, I have to say the Diablosport inTune I-1000 is by far the worst purchase I've made to date. Not only does Diablosport care less about Mac-only users, but the lack of customer service attention by technical support here is attrocious. Every time my PCM needs to be reflashed by the dealer, I have to come back to this forum to try to figure out how to get my tuner to stop telling me a PCM calibration is required. I write a post and it takes days to get a response (if you want to call it that). It's then a back and forth conversation online that spans days if not weeks. Come on people. I just can't understand why it's so difficult to put together a simple set of directions, including the necessary updates. Your directions were bad in 2012, and they're still bad now. If I could get my money back from Sean at Hemifever Tuning I would. There has to be a better system out there that's more user/Mac friendly. Diablosport has an auto update feature for PC, but a disk is required and there isn't one in the box. What's the deal? Can we please get technical support that's actually supportive? I just want to use the product when I need it. I spend more time trying to update this damned thing than I spend driving my truck!
DiabloMatt

Post by DiabloMatt »

okalski wrote:As far as a piece of technology is concerned, I have to say the Diablosport inTune I-1000 is by far the worst purchase I've made to date. Not only does Diablosport care less about Mac-only users, but the lack of customer service attention by technical support here is attrocious. Every time my PCM needs to be reflashed by the dealer, I have to come back to this forum to try to figure out how to get my tuner to stop telling me a PCM calibration is required. I write a post and it takes days to get a response (if you want to call it that). It's then a back and forth conversation online that spans days if not weeks. Come on people. I just can't understand why it's so difficult to put together a simple set of directions, including the necessary updates. Your directions were bad in 2012, and they're still bad now. If I could get my money back from Sean at Hemifever Tuning I would. There has to be a better system out there that's more user/Mac friendly. Diablosport has an auto update feature for PC, but a disk is required and there isn't one in the box. What's the deal? Can we please get technical support that's actually supportive? I just want to use the product when I need it. I spend more time trying to update this damned thing than I spend driving my truck!

the new i2 fixes all the problems you are having now. expically the mac issues. the new tool works on mac, windows, and Linux as well. we offer a trade in program where you get $100 off the purchase of your i2 if you trade in your old tool. maybe consider that? you will be MUCH happier with that tool i promise
murphyr/t

Post by murphyr/t »

this is such a pain i go to tune my 2012 durango r/t and the intune says the pcb needs calibration i do all these uploads you guys post on here and comes back saying the current firmware is up to date for $450 this should be plug and play ready and up to date, all i see are issues everyone is having on this forum and then you guys are closed on the weekends so you cant get any help
okalski

Post by okalski »

Are you kidding?! ... I just bought this tuner in August, from Hemifever Tuning, for $489.00. Now you're telling me there's a new model that solves all the known problems (I and others have mentioned), and there's only a $100 credit? It's less than 5 months old! If I would have known you were going to release a newer version when I bought mine, I would have waited! Why isn't there a straight trade in program for units like mine? Wouldn't that be good customer service?!