Latest Intune release here.

For inTune users who prefer to not use Windows, we'll help you out in your own section.
jshuatree

Re: Registration

Post by jshuatree »

Attempted to register and not enough spaces were provided for the full key. All files loaded on device but "This inTune cannot be updated until it is Registered". Attached is my info.xml
Attachments
info.xml
(1.07 KiB) Downloaded 923 times
Jlsrt

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Post by Jlsrt »

Where? What is the latest update? This is a bit messy
KJ2132

Post by KJ2132 »

Plugged my intune in and let the program grab the update, it looked as if it loaded and rebooted but now it is sitting on preparing. Been like that for 5 minutes now.
2011 Cadillac CTS-V 4 Door
2008 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel
KJ2132

Post by KJ2132 »

KJ2132 wrote:Plugged my intune in and let the program grab the update, it looked as if it loaded and rebooted but now it is sitting on preparing. Been like that for 5 minutes now.
Looks like its working now. Just took a while
KJ2132

Post by KJ2132 »

KJ2132 wrote:
KJ2132 wrote:Plugged my intune in and let the program grab the update, it looked as if it loaded and rebooted but now it is sitting on preparing. Been like that for 5 minutes now.
Looks like its working now. Just took a while
Didnt work as it gave me an error about group 6 not able to install firmware. Any ideas?
carlhopelayne

Post by carlhopelayne »

what does the latest update do for the intune I 1000 for the 2013 gmc sierra :drivingbad:
Hadenwbac

Post by Hadenwbac »

Do these work for the GM 08 5.3 models?
cdvargas

Post by cdvargas »

hello I have a intune programmer used in a 5.3 v8 automatic silverdado , this is in the transmission shift kit reprograming , and could not make the intune Odometer Programmer work in optimal conditions with this truck , you can help please
Taurus1959

Post by Taurus1959 »

i have a mac it seems my files do not drop in file i can drag them but not drop them in drive any help
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

you drop/paste the file into the INTUNE drive.. not the "DiabloSport" drive.. you can not paste/drop files into the DiabloSport drive.. but yes you can paste/drop the files into the "Intune" drive.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
DoubleTap

Post by DoubleTap »

I just bought a brand new intune I-1000-DCX tuner for my 2014 Dodge Ram 1500. I first took it out of the packaging and hooked it to the PC and it said it needed to be updated. So I did the full update exactly as the instructions and the update screen said to do. It finished the update and rebooted and then I removed the tuner from my PC. I then went to tune my truck by plugging the cable into the tuner and then into the OBDII port. The tuner powered on and asked about the agreement and I clicked ok. Then when it got to the main screen it said it needed an update so I went back in the office and plugged it back into the PC and it did another update but this time it was a quick update. I also did the registration. Then I took the tuner back out to the truck and plugged everything back into the OBDII port. The Main screen came on and I selected Tune Vehicle. It didn't do anything but maintain the main screen but the text like Tune Vehicle, Scan Tool and Settings were no longer under the logo. I waited and then eventually pressed the tune vehicle logo again. It did its thing and then asked me to turn the key to the on position which I did. Then the screen just froze on the tuner. I waited and waited and nothing so I eventually unplugged it from the truck. I turned the truck off and tried going through everything again. But now when it gets to the main screen and I select Tune Vehicle the text under each logo just disappears and the tuner does nothing. When I select Tune vehicle again then the text reappears but the tuner does nothing. and every time I press any selection on the tuner such as tune vehicle or scan tool or settings or the question mark all it does is make the text disappear and reappear each time I press anything. I have tried doing the complete process over and over of unplugging and replugging the tuner back into the port and it just does the same thing with the text disappear and reappear thing it does.
Just as a side note. When I look at the intune device under my computer there is nothing saved under any of the files including the tunes file. 0kb are being used from any of the folders other than 2kb under info. Nothing in the logs folder, runtime folder or tunes folder. I am extremely frustrated and just want this tuner to do what its supposed to do.
gtdhouse

Post by gtdhouse »

:normal: :punisher: :blowup:
ZnGTorred

Post by ZnGTorred »

My intune updated to the lastest DCX 1r01e yet my application is still 1r03y. How come updates didn't load 1r04i? windows 7. Thanks
GunSlinger7081

Post by GunSlinger7081 »

Mine is the same as "double tap" Folders are empty (logs, runtime, and tune)! :crashing: I sent an email to tech support and vendor (HEMI FEVER) I bought from. Waiting for response.

Page 1 has this file (attached), not sure if I add it to the "tune" folder? What about 2 other folders?
Attachments
diablodcx-dcx_tunes-1r01t.itf
Ram 2013
(14.23 MiB) Downloaded 827 times
golfballa

Post by golfballa »

whats the latest intune version for my 2013 Cadillac ats 2.0 t?