Mac help!

For inTune users who prefer to not use Windows, we'll help you out in your own section.
sgilmore92

Mac help!

Post by sgilmore92 »

Just bought a Trinity second hand, unmarried. How the heck do I do any of this!? Sorry if I didn't search enough for a stick with this information. Has Mopar settings in it now, and I'll be putting it in a 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD with 6.0 gas. Any help helps!
06MonteSS

Re: Mac help!

Post by 06MonteSS »

06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
sgilmore92

Re: Mac help!

Post by sgilmore92 »

Thanks Lew! and thanks for the quick email response as well. I couldn't find the tune for an 06 2500hd 6.0 so i loaded in the one for a 2006 silverado ss 6.0 . Ive updated once and tried again and still can't seem to find the tune for my exact truck. Anyone know of this or had this problem before? And back to the Mac problem, i just used a buddy's PC, much easier than trying to download all of those different softwares to make it work on Mac.