DCX tuner require calibration

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
Adil78

DCX tuner require calibration

Post by Adil78 »

hi, i have dcx application 1r04j and restored factory tunes before taking my 2014 RAM1500 to the local dealer for maintenance. now when i want to install the tunes again, it says calibration maybe needed. when i connect to my laptop for an update, the message says there are no updates available at this time.

i attach my info.xml file .

please help. i live in the middle east (Oman).

thanks,
Adil.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adil78

Re: DCX tuner require calibration

Post by Adil78 »

Managed to fix the issue by loading ignition updater software. Thanks.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Adil78 wrote:hi, i have dcx application 1r04j and restored factory tunes before taking my 2014 RAM1500 to the local dealer for maintenance. now when i want to install the tunes again, it says calibration maybe needed. when i connect to my laptop for an update, the message says there are no updates available at this time.

i attach my info.xml file .

please help. i live in the middle east (Oman).

thanks,
Adil.
copy this to the intune drive and let it import the file then load it to the truck then you may tune it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
70chall440

Post by 70chall440 »

I took my truck (2014 Ram 2500 5.7) to the dealer yesterday for some recall stuff. I restored the vehicle before taking it in, all went fine. Today I want to put a tune back into the truck and it is telling me it needs a calibration update. I did as the previous tech person said and dropped that file into the intune folder, it did recognize it but it still will not let me install a tune citing the calibration needs an update.
70chall440

Post by 70chall440 »

Eventually no one is here anymore... No overly surprising I guess since my experiences with intune have been pretty horrible from the beginning. I have 2 of them and neither worked when purchased, in both cases Diablo didn't have a tune for either vehicle until some time later (as in months) which of course they didn't mention during the purchasing process. However, I was able to get both to work at some point with the respective vehicle but again in both cases when I attempted to make a change the unit needed "recalibration" and wouldn't work (as is the case now). At least I was able to restore this vehicle to the factory tune; I will be looking for a different tuner I believe.
mikel

Post by mikel »

you cant use someone else's file here...please post the info.xml file from your device so I can see what its asking for.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
70chall440

Post by 70chall440 »

Mike,

Here it is.
70chall440

Post by 70chall440 »

Bump
70chall440

Post by 70chall440 »

Hey Mike,

think we can get this taken care of?
70chall440

Post by 70chall440 »

Well here we are again... :(
mikel

Post by mikel »

Well, not sure here...
There was no problem.
All you had to do was connect to a pc and update the device and it would have downloaded the update you needed for the vehicle. Its working as expected.
The other guy in this thread was unable to get the file as it was missing from our server, but yours was there the whole time.

I have been out of the office on vacation since before Christmas, so I apologize for the delay in responding, but please feel free to reach us by phone or email if you arent getting prompt replies on the forum, as we have a full staff here ready to assist when needed.

The file you need is attached here, either update with ignition/update agaent or load the attached file to the device and then to the vehicle.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
70chall440

Post by 70chall440 »

Mike,

Thank you for the information and the file. I have installed it and will attempt to load a tune to the vehicle and see what happens. In reference to the auto updater, when I plugged the intune in and launched the update program I received an error message, however I had already dropped the file you provided into the intune directory/folder so that might have been the issue. I also received a message saying "exit called for" (or something like that) so I unplugged and then plugged the intune back in and it stated that the new update was installed, so I am hopeful about it working.

Sorry for my impatience but as I mentioned I have had quite a few issues with both intune devices I own, that said you guys have always worked with me to get them sorted out in time.

Thanks again
70chall440

Post by 70chall440 »

Mike,

I just wanted to let you know that the file worked out and I was able to load a tune into my truck. Thank you.
jms1995

Post by jms1995 »

i1000 requires pcm calibration
the ignition installer says its all up to date but still cant tune my truck
truck is 2011 ram 1500 sport