I-1000 HELP

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
BBRU

I-1000 HELP

Post by BBRU »

I had to bring my truck in for a recall the other and Tried to return it to stock. Got all the way to 100% on “writing tune” “original backup” and then it freezes up. The stock tune is back in the truck because it kicks in V4 and is sluggish. I found out the unit needed the ignition update and tried it, but it kept saying that there wasn’t enough room for the DCX file. Ive tried repeatedly, am have gotten extremely angry at this point. By all accounts the stock tune in back in the truck....

Fast forward to today, I ordered a i3 Platinum and tried to install the a tune in it about 20 minutes ago, I get all the way to where it wants to imports and it says “ one of the ECU’s in this vehicle has been previously tuned with a diablo product. Please restore it to stock condition and then begin anew... Well I can’t restore it stock because the I1000 freezes up at 100%, yet the stock tune is back in the truck... I’m very ticked and just want to tune my truck back to how it was, PLEASE HELP ME OUT!